Lewan Possible Torn ACL? (Confirmed)

ttitansfan4life

25 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Man you really don’t want the kid to succeed I see 😩 let it go nobody is perfect we all have demons. I’m sure hoping he doesn’t become a bust a pams out

Even if you changed his mind to make him hope he did it wouldn’t change anything. He’s still an idiot until proven otherwise. 

18 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Even if you changed his mind to make him hope he did it wouldn’t change anything. He’s still an idiot until proven otherwise. 

Facts I’m not arguing he’s an idiot can’t defend stupid however as a fan I don’t want the kid to suck & become a bust because that means we wasted a pick. That’s my only point I get why he’s mad at the kid but why wish him to fail 

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Just the fact that we can no longer leave our LT completely on an island all game long and now have to adapt our gameplans to adjust makes it a bigger loss than a receiver or a running back IMO.

I think we will really just have to see a few games from start to finish no Lewan to see how huge of an impact it makes. I mean last time without Lewan was during the suspension, but honestly that doesn't count because we were a different team with Mariota.

3 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Facts I’m not arguing he’s an idiot can’t defend stupid however as a fan I don’t want the kid to suck & become a bust because that means we wasted a pick. That’s my only point I get why he’s mad at the kid but why wish him to fail 

Who the hell is wishing him to fail? So far he’s been a miserable immature piece of ****. He was already extremely out of shape coming in and then he ended up on the Covid list not once but twice. Obviously I want him to succeed but the fact is he’s a massive failure right now especially if he’s not active this week as at least the 3rd OT.

43 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Who the hell is wishing him to fail? So far he’s been a miserable immature piece of ****. He was already extremely out of shape coming in and then he ended up on the Covid list not once but twice. Obviously I want him to succeed but the fact is he’s a massive failure right now especially if he’s not active this week as at least the 3rd OT.

Aggressive. He is 21. A lot of people are immature at 21 and make stupid decisions, me included. He is literally a puppy. Everyone makes stupid mistakes. Calling him a piece of **** is a bit much.

54 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

57910074.jpg

21 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Aggressive. He is 21. A lot of people are immature at 21 and make stupid decisions, me included. He is literally a puppy. Everyone makes stupid mistakes. Calling him a piece of **** is a bit much.

Anyone that drives drunk is a piece of ****.... call it a mistake or blaming that he’s young all you want.

On 10/19/2020 at 9:46 PM, twotonebluenation said:

Eeeshhh. Steve McNair pos.

Thank you, all was forgiven because he’s air McNair. Meanwhile let’s kick a kid while he down & hold him to being perfect as a human being. It’s like I don’t get how people think because your an athlete, entertainer, celebrity, that they’re are excluded from F****n up in life. That’s like, if you believe in god, praying for your sins & asking to help guide you to becoming a better person, but god says no, you done enough bad hell you go.. 🤔