SNF: Rams @ 49ers

mw2noobbuster

Just now, DannyB said:

I'll never understand why players will either not sprint to the nearest possible boundary to get off the field, or look like they're moving at 50% speed to get there

Hyder Jr. is a big boy playing a lot of minutes. Homie is probably gassed. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Hyder Jr. is a big boy playing a lot of minutes. Homie is probably gassed. 

in this case he was moving fast enough, but he wasn't beelining directly to the sideline. In other cases I've seen players lightly jogging

11 minutes ago, DannyB said:

at least Skip elicits a response from within me. Like at least I remember his stupid takes. Tony is just....dear god, and that droopy dog voice of his.

"what happened today is that the defense didn't play as well as they had been, and the opposing team took advantage of that. i fully expect them to try and improve that for next week" *cashes six-figure check*

Why are takes which solely intend to elicit negative reception (aka trolling) better than a boring take? 

Please don’t be the reason Skip and others like him still hold a job. Skip’s takes themselves (and also his behavior) are detrimental to people’s outlooks on things well beyond football.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Why are takes which solely intend to elicit negative reception (aka trolling) better than a boring take? 

Please don’t be the reason Skip and others like him still hold a job. Skip’s takes themselves (and also his behavior) are detrimental to people’s outlooks on things well beyond football.

Believe me, throw them both out with the trash as far as I care. But at least Skip takes a position and I have a reaction to it. It's more memorable. But believe me I think he's an idiot and wouldn't miss him on iota if he goes away. I don't watch his shows or anything I don't care.

Leave me Stephen A. Smith though he cracks me up.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Whats the story on that OL handling Donald 1v1?

The NFL is weird. Now that I think of it, I can't remember a game in the Shanahan era where Donald was just a terror. He seems to dominate every other team though. But yeah, Brunskill has been lackluster all year. Donald should have been snacking all night. Still a good amount of ball to play though. 

Just now, Riftty said:

He just has some games...not many but a few a year that he fades into the back ground....its kinda weird.

Yeah it's a strange phenomenon that happens to every single football player at every position in the entire history of the league

*shrug*