Jets trade DT Steve McLendon to Buccaneers

RaidersAreOne

Just now, SDotNova said:

Good for McLendon. I hope all the veteran guys get a chance to play some where else.

I absolutely do not want to see Crowder get traded. 

Why ? do you have a lot of crow's feet on your eyes?

Anyway,  be humanely realistic as Crowder deserves better than sticking around with Jets.

8 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Why ? do you have a lot of crow's feet on your eyes?

Anyway,  be humanely realistic as Crowder deserves better than sticking around with Jets.

He definitely deserves better. But he’s a really good slot WR. We need someone who can catch. Otherwise we are throwing yet another young QB to the wolves. Crowder is a building block and is only 27 years old.

5 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

He definitely deserves better. But he’s a really good slot WR. We need someone who can catch. Otherwise we are throwing yet another young QB to the wolves. Crowder is a building block and is only 27 years old.

ah  protective.   I understand.

Always liked him. He's been solid here for years. Good for him to get off this sinking (well, sunk) ship.

Still hurts though to see good players leave for pennies because we're so bad that there's no reason to keep anyone who won't be here in 3 years when we might sniff .500, if all goes well.