Weak 7: Giants at the Eagles

ninjapirate

Just now, Scalamania said:

This has been the narrative for years, probably a decade - this whole "they would suck here" thing has been going on well before Doug and Jim took over. The only consistent thing during that time is Howie Roseman, which goes back to poor scouting and poor talent evaluation. 

That narrative has only become more and more accurate ever since we won the Super Bowl and stopped adapting. We don't put our players in positions to succeed. I added a followup post above elaborating further.

4 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Right on cue - you never disappoint @EaglesPeteC

As do the people who assume any other player drafted to the Eagles 1: Would of never gotten hurt or 2: automatically would produce just as much if not more as a Eagle.

Careful when casting large stones at glass houses.

Edited by Nabbs4u

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

To clarify I don’t really buy into the Justin Jefferson would suck here as much as I believe Reagor can be a really good fit in the offense and I totally get why they took him instead. 

in the current eagles suck dystopian reality jefferson would have been a fine pick lol

If the Eagles only drafted 

Metcalf , Scary Terry, Lamb, Jefferson they'd all be just as dominant in this Eagles offense.  I'm sure none of the 4 come up gimp drinking the Philadelphia/Novacare water. They'd be the exception to what's become the norm.