Weak 7: Giants at the Eagles

ninjapirate

Just now, Danger said:

You're never watching an Eagles game again.

Fair. 

I went downstairs to make a snack and the Fulgham 40 yarder happened and I came back in time to watch them get no points and the Giants score and I figured I was bad luck. I saw them starting to come back after I turned it off and I was like "can't turn it back on" I am clearly their curse lol 

Just now, EAGLES3658 said:

I'm not sure there are any positives I can take away from this game. This team needs to clean house and I feel like if they make the playoffs this year it will just set them back even further. They'll use the injury excuse to give Doug and Howie another year together and it'll be more of the same.

Well the giants top 5 pick from last year looked like hot garbage so thats a positive.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Fair. 

I went downstairs to make a snack and the Fulgham 40 yarder happened and I came back in time to watch them get no points and the Giants score and I figured I was bad luck. I saw them starting to come back after I turned it off and I was like "can't turn it back on" I am clearly their curse lol 

so you're the reason the eagles are so injured constantly.