Weak 7: Giants at the Eagles

ninjapirate

1 minute ago, Danger said:

He didn't have a great game, but it's still solid. At this point in time. I don't think we need to be hurrying him out the door.

He isn't bad enough where he needs replaced but I think he is heading towards the territory of good enough to keep you relevant but also bad enough to where you aren't truly a contender and no one is worried about you in the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

between the shanked fg, the not taking the 3 inside the 5 and then chasing points with the 2pt plays, The Eagles left 8 easy points out there. 

Not to mention the disastrous red zone int

*enough to cover my parlay dammit 

• Like 1

Just now, EAGLES3658 said:

He isn't bad enough where he needs replaced but I think he is heading towards the territory of good enough to keep you relevant but also bad enough to where you aren't truly a contender and no one is worried about you in the playoffs.

We all know he has potential. There's no reason why he can't continue to improve. Maybe he doesn't. Maybe I'm just hopeful, but he's not the kind of guy who's just going to be limited. 

1 minute ago, EAGLES3658 said:

If he had an actual team around him, imagine how much better he would be.