Weak 7: Giants at the Eagles

ninjapirate

I’m glad Wentz stepped up big and overall had his finest game yet (still far from a great game), but I mean this win does not feel good beyond the rush of that GW drive. I guess defense came up big but that potential game losing 97 yard drive to the league’s worst offense is pretty damning, and the OL was just dominated. Don’t even get me started on the playcalling, what a horror show. 

7 weeks into the season and I’m still waiting for a good performance from this team.. That is exactly why I have no faith in any “run” or want to see this team in playoffs, we simply are not good or we would have seen signs of it by now.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

His potential isn't gone. The dude is 28. I hate this constant aura of negativity around here. Y'all just need to appreciate the win and realize we can still improve more

It isn't gone but I'd say its unlikely. How many guys in the 5th year who have been regressing make a leap forward and become a bonafide franchise QB? I love Carson and hope he does. I just think it is unlikely at this point. It is also hard to see this team improving anytime soon when they have little building blocks and have Howie and Doug in place. 

Just now, Kiltman said:

Hawaiian isn’t my go to, but I switched to Bacon & Pineapple instead of Ham, I think it’s superior.

i don't eat hawaiian pizza because i think ham is a bad pizza topping. Although is pineapple is on any pizza i just pick it off and eat it separate. 

I'm just hopeful that the return of Reagor, Goedert, Seumalo, Peters (at RG), Maddox, Sanders can change the complexion of the season. That'd be a giant talent infusion. I'm prob missing more. Malik Jackson. Hell maybe Brandon Brooks too. This team has some potential if they can get all those guys back and stay healthy.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Just make fun of Matts. Easy. done. 

Matts is the epitome of hard work here. My man out here fighting for Dak still despite him only having one foot at the moment.

Guaranteed L if we evoke his name in a GDT.

Some of us would probably like that tho.
So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Just now, Kiltman said:

Matts is the epitome of hard work here. My man out here fighting for Dak still despite him only having one foot at the moment.

Guaranteed L if we evoke his name in a GDT.

Some of us would probably like that tho.
So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Don't mention his name, just some cheap Texas 9 gags. We gotta keep that meme alive until he legit loses his damn mind one day lol 

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

i don't eat hawaiian pizza because i think ham is a bad pizza topping. Although is pineapple is on any pizza i just pick it off and eat it separate. 

Yeah Ham sucks, if it’s thinly sliced it can work. But that rarely ever seems to happen. All my pizza places just kinda dump the little bits all stuck together.