Weak 7: Giants at the Eagles

ninjapirate

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Giants Defense hasn't been playing all that bad TBH.  Way to many injuries to be taking this game lightly or assuming anything.

Would be a pleasant surprise though to see All 3 phases for once on the same page, playing well.

A much healthier Eagles lost to Washington who is DREADFUL. No win for this team should be ever assumed

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

A much healthier Eagles lost to Washington who is DREADFUL. No win for this team should be ever assumed

You act like the Eagles don't have a long history of choking week 1 of a NFL season.

Hell I'm more surprised the years where we win week 1 TBH. 

16 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Have you watched any NYG games this season? Grant it, the whole division has been a "Hold my beer" competition of ineptitude and injuries. But never underestimate the Gspots abilities to blow it. 

Go Birds

MC

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Have you watched any NYG games this season? Grant it, the whole division has been a "Hold my beer" competition of ineptitude and injuries. But never underestimate the Gspots abilities to blow it. 

Go Birds

MC

they did put up some points vs the Cowboys... division games are always tougher