2020 World Series: Tampa Bay Rays vs Los Angeles Dodgers

BayRaider

Kershaw starting game 1 and getting through it with such a low pitch count gives him a lot of opportunities to start at least 1 more time if not two if the series goes the distance. 

I think the perfect ending to this for us Dodger fans would be winning obviously but having Kershaw close it out and get that moment. 

8 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

I’d be nice if Kershaw could get another good start in or finish game 4 if it a sweep.  

I am so confused by this, fellow NLW fan 

I also want Kershaw to pitch again, but only because the Ray's will be better prepared for him the second time around 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

I am so confused by this, fellow NLW fan 

I also want Kershaw to pitch again, but only because the Ray's will be better prepared for him the second time around 

I know what the outcome is going to be so I wouldn’t hate Kershaw getting over with a good performance given his struggles.  Of course my preference is Tampa coming back leaving the Dodgers in a pit of misery and disgust.  

• Like 1

This is the 1st World Series ever where there are no pregame introductions where the players line up along the baselines.  We all know why, but it's still pretty sad.  The intros were always an epic part of the festivities.

However, Opening Day had that at all stadiums this year, so Idk why it was safe in July, but now too dangerous in October.

Hey Buck, it's a rose, a ren, like stimpy.  Cmon, man.