Official 2021 QB Thread

Mac Jones to a team that is already pretty stacked will help him a lot. I am not all that high on him and all his weapons at Bama making him look better than he is. So a place like Pittsburgh would be pretty ideal actually.

1 hour ago, goldfishwars said:

I would hate this

You would love it. In fact, you would love it so much that you think that the Pats should trade up ahead of the niners to make it happen. 

• Like 1
Just now, Forge said:

You would love it. In fact, you would love it so much that you think that the Pats should trade up ahead of the niners to make it happen. 

ElI_yxbX0AASBbQ?format=jpg&name=small

Look at that physique. The dude could pass for a Greek god.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

So what I'm getting out of this is he's pretty much the next Tom Brady?

B3PCB4SZWAI6VOS4EUBQ3NKZXA.jpg

I knew that correlation was coming. TB12 was a scrawny kid with at least some muscle tone. Mac looks like how I'm going to look in 20 years.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

We got the NFL's version Smith and Waddle in Harry and Bird so I guess it makes sense.

• Like 2
On 1/13/2021 at 9:09 AM, ACO said:

Mac Jones to a team that is already pretty stacked will help him a lot. I am not all that high on him and all his weapons at Bama making him look better than he is. So a place like Pittsburgh would be pretty ideal actually.

Why the Steelers? that team isnt stacked. They prolly lose Juju. They have to find a new center, need to find a legit RB. New to find a legit #1 WR, need to find a true TE. Also will be installing a brand new offense with a new offensive coaching staff

On 1/13/2021 at 12:16 PM, MWil23 said:

ElI_yxbX0AASBbQ?format=jpg&name=small

Look at that physique. The dude could pass for a Greek god.

Name me a QB in the last 20 years that is a physically cut dude that is a real greek god Vernon Davis type.  They do not even have to be successful, just name me one.  Tim Tebow?  Not sure he even counts really, Jalen Hurts can really do some high level squats but yeah no Vernon Davis.

It is not exactly a need to be some physically cut guy and play QB.

Looks like his love life is really struggling because he is a fatty, oh wait it is not because he is the starting QB for Alabama.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-07-at-11.30.39-AM.pn

Get over it, look at this primadonna.

Harbaugh-shirtless-590x900.jpg

When the hell was this photo taken, I have no idea, really hope it was not recently.

eed278_6ca2413a6bc3458f813fa309be86c1ec~

I think Mac Jone's floor is pick 20 to Chicago.... and I'm saying that as a Chicagoan who doesn't even particularly like Mac Jones.

The Bears owners *pooped* the bed this year and retained a HC who is obsessed with running his own MASSIVELY QB dependent system, and the GM who looked at the choices between Mahomes, Watson, and Trubisky, and literally picked the only one of those who sucked.

The point being. They're DESPERATE, and being at pick 20, they aren't in a good position for the top guys. Personally I'd want Wilson as early as pick #2...... but the odds of us swinging a trade to the top 5 for Wilson are slim.  I don't see Fields being the brain to run Nagy's O, and I can't see them Trusting Lance's inexperience (not to mention lack of scheme fit for a WCO). That leaves Mac or Trask as the consolation prize QBs.... and Trask is less mobile, with a weaker arm, and less used to playing in the cold. 

Edited by Epyon
6 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Name me a QB in the last 20 years that is a physically cut dude that is a real greek god Vernon Davis type.  They do not even have to be successful, just name me one.  Tim Tebow?  Not sure he even counts really, Jalen Hurts can really do some high level squats but yeah no Vernon Davis.

VD was a bit of a genetic freak, so that may be a little unfair, but this is easy because he played for the same team.  Kaep was pretty damn cut

6 hours ago, Epyon said:

I think Mac Jone's floor is pick 20 to Chicago.... and I'm saying that as a Chicagoan who doesn't even particularly like Mac Jones.

The Bears owners *pooped* the bed this year and retained a HC who is obsessed with running his own MASSIVELY QB dependent system, and the GM who looked at the choices between Mahomes, Watson, and Trubisky, and literally picked the only one of those who sucked.

The point being. They're DESPERATE, and being at pick 20, they aren't in a good position for the top guys. Personally I'd want Wilson as early as pick #2...... but the odds of us swinging a trade to the top 5 for Wilson are slim.  I don't see Fields being the brain to run Nagy's O, and I can't see them Trusting Lance's inexperience (not to mention lack of scheme fit for a WCO). That leaves Mac or Trask as the consolation prize QBs.... and Trask is less mobile, with a weaker arm, and less used to playing in the cold. 

Problem with Nagy is he is given one more season to prove. He fails that and Jones may be another waste of pick.