Official 2021 QB Thread

NYRaider

Just now, NYRaider said:

If Fields is on the board I have a hard time seeing Atlanta pass on him for Lance. 

The narrative right now makes it seem like the league isn't as high on fields. Whether it's true or media driven, I'm not sure

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

If people want to let fields fall to the niners, I'm not going to try and persuade them otherwise

I don't see the Detroit/Carolina/Denver group all passing on Fields. SF would likely have to trade up.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I don't see the Detroit/Carolina/Denver group all passing on Fields. SF would likely have to trade up.

This is my dream, not yours! Don't you come in here and try to ruin it with logic and realism!

Besides, we'd just draft a defensive lineman anyway. I don't think we are going qb regardless. They are going to see what they have with Jimmy for one more year and just sign someone like trubs to back him up

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm not all in on the Atlanta/ QB thing yet. I would understand if they took one, would understand if they didn't 

Fields also just has better film, more starting experience/production against better competition, and is a lot more prepared to play early in his career than Lance. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Fields also just has better film, more starting experience/production against better competition, and is a lot more prepared to play early in his career than Lance. 

Oh, I don't have Lance above fields at all. That's a huge mistake if someone takes Lance that high or above fields. But the bears once traded up a spot for trubs in a class that included Watson o and mahomes, and the giants took Daniel Jones top six. So I never discount bizarreness

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Oh, I don't have Lance above fields at all. That's a huge mistake if someone takes Lance that high or above fields. But the bears once traded up a spot for trubs in a class that included Watson o and mahomes, and the giants took Daniel Jones top six. So I never discount bizarreness

#onlytakes1

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Forge said:

I think that Josh Allen's emergence into an elite QB definitely helps Trey Lance's draft stock. Because some team is going to say "if Buffalo was able to develop Allen from raw prospect into elite QB, why can't we do that with Lance?" I think sometimes having less tape can help guys as well because there's less to pick apart. 

• Like 1