Week 7 GDT: NY Giants vs. Philadephia Eagles -- Thurs. @ 8:20pm

Giants4eva

Giants up 21-10 with 6 minutes to go. Certainly tough loss to swallow (though it would feel even worse we were a decent team.) 

Jones looked good when the game was on the line and he had decent protection. I mean, he made the game-winning throw. Not much more you can ask from him there. 

Gallman looks HUNGRY out there. He's been grinding on this team for several years and you can tell he's fed up of being overlooked by the coaches and FO. I hope they keep feeding him. He can get the offense going with that fire.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Top 2 Tight ends, top 3 wrs, starting running back, 4 out of 5 starting offensive lineman

Yeah, well we have very little talent to begin with so we'll call it even 😜 Plus, were missing a few starters ourself, but let's not compete in the pity bowl. This division is a dumpster fire.

Just now, w4rrior723 said:

Yeah, well we have very little talent to begin with so we'll call it even 😜 Plus, were missing a few starters ourself, but let's not compete in the pity bowl. This division is a dumpster fire.

No one is denying that. But I'd wager our immediate future has a much better potential than yours. No offense

Just now, Danger said:

No one is denying that. But I'd wager our immediate future has a much better potential than yours. No offense

I see what you did there. But none taken. The second half of this game is the only football I've watched all season so far so I wouldn't exactly say any of this is burning me up.

24 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

Is that with or with out Wentz as your starting QB?

With. Wentz is regaining his footing. No he's not lighting the world on fire, he still is making mistakes, but he's not going to be our limiting factor in the immediate future.

26 minutes ago, Danger said:

With. Wentz is regaining his footing. No he's not lighting the world on fire, he still is making mistakes, but he's not going to be our limiting factor in the immediate future.

No he is not lighting the world on fire, he has trouble staying healthy and your GM believes in him so much he drafted a QB in the 2nd round. In the  last three years my QB has been in three different offensive systems and did not have a real off-season this year to adapt to newest one he had to learn, what is Wentz's excuse? 

As for the future, for the first time sense the Coughlin regime I am seeing a coaching staff that knows what it is doing. In the past we had system coaches and coordinators, who probably had a great systems but for those system to work they needed great players which we did not have so we sucked. This coaching staff is flexible and is masking so many of the holes on this team that we are at least able to keep games close at halftime and as much as we suck we almost beat the Eagles. 

We are not going to have a Gettleman off-season next year to hold this team back. I look forward to what Judge can do when he gets more of his players on this team. Next year we will probably just make the jump to be 8-8, the season after that we shall be in the playoffs, I am looking forward to the future with this team, all the losing we are doing now is just going to get us better players in the draft for that future. 

• Like 1

Well its less than 24 hours later and im still pissed off. Im sitting here saying to myself we just flat out find ways to lose games. Evan Engram needs to be handed his walking papers like this very second. Between creating an interception off a bobbled catch and then dropping the would be game sealing catch later on.. dude is just awful. Cut this POS PLEASE!

So many bad plays in that fourth quarter, but one that has been flying under the radar was Lewis allowing that huge completion.  You can't get beat deep in that situation.  Force the Eagles to dink and dunk and chew up clock.  That was the beginning of the end.

The Giants are to the Eagles what the Redskins are to us - a W