MNF KC@BUF

bigbadbuff

Just now, The Third Rider said:

Bell must be wondering if he will see the field. lol

This is why I feel Eric B. will be a fantastic coach,  this game felt like a game where he was sticking up for his current guys.   Alright Bell you want to come,  this is what you’re competing against. 

Just now, samsel23 said:

This is why I feel Eric B. will be a fantastic coach,  this game felt like a game where he was sticking up for his current guys.   Alright Bell you want to come,  this is what you’re competing against. 

I think it lit a fire 

that and the OL changeup

17 hours ago, blizofoz45 said:

Smart move to dial back the big passing plays from Mahomes.  That kind of scoring just creates a track meet and games get out of control.

That all said, I never expected the Chiefs to run for more yards than from passing--245 rushing, 221 passing.

The Bills were playing double deep to prevent the big plays. Hill and Hardman had only four targets. Kelce alone had seven. RBs had six. The mid-range WR, Robinson and Pringle, had eight. 

The prevent safeties left seven, even six in the box all night. It may not have been game plan, but give a RB turned OC that thin a defense and you get 245 yards rushing. 

J

That fat bastard got ticked off on the sideline over nothing.  

Breaks the COVID rules and rips his face shield off yelling at the refs "I want a measurement!! I want a measurement!!"  

The NFL needs to fine the hell out of his fat ***.  

Mahomes clearly didn't get the first down.  The next play, they run it up the middle for the TD and then Reid shuts his mouth.  

Unbelievable.