AGG out "A Few Weeks"

RSkinGM

19 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

He had a concussion in training camp . Really held him back now this hammy- dammm!

That’s right. 

I don’t think Isaiah Wright’s injury is serious, I can’t find it anywhere that he’s going to miss time but it is just Tuesday. Looked like it was a shoulder or something when he got popped last Sunday.

I like Isaiah Wright’s hands, but we still miss Steven Sims’s elusiveness in the open field a lot. Wright has 13 catches in 4 games but for only 72 yards; just 5.5 ypc. I’d have to think if S. Sims had those 13 catches that his ypc would be at least 10 and he’d probably have one TD after he broke some ankles.

We’ve missed S. Sims in the slot more that folks recognize.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Usually when WR suck like this right away it doesn’t get better. 

Could be a Malcom Kelly case. He has the size but took advantage of poor secondary play in college and battled injures. I mean we knew he was a project when we took him. Some people in WTF Twitter hyped him up but I never believed he’d come in as a rookie - especially in this COVID offseason -  and break out. I hope that AGG can get and stay healthy over the second half of the year though, I’d like to see what he can do. Most likely though if he breaks out, it’ll be next year.