BDL 2020 Week 6 - Singapore Sentinels @ Sacramento Sasquatch

rackcs

Singapore Sentinels @ Sacramento Sasquatch  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Sacramento Sasquatch

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2020 at 04:01 AM

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Brady can only throw the short passes.  I think he picks apart that zone D.  (Hint: Take away the short game and Brady won't complete a pass)

Singapore takes the battle of the S's

I mean he's 10th in passes 20+ and 40+ yds but sure he can only throw it short. smh

Sing truly has an embarrassment of riches at the running back positiion.  I like the Sqwatch front 7 against what Brady and friends want to do, but that secondary is woof.  I think Counselor planned well, but don't think that secondary can execute it well enough to stop Brady.  Ruggs being the focal point was obvious and the Sentinels picked up on it, but I like what I saw from Burrow and think behind this O Line, he can move the ball fine.  Going with Singapore in a close one, think Brady makes less mistakes than Burrow and that's the difference.

18 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Sing truly has an embarrassment of riches at the running back positiion.  I like the Sqwatch front 7 against what Brady and friends want to do, but that secondary is woof.  I think Counselor planned well, but don't think that secondary can execute it well enough to stop Brady.  Ruggs being the focal point was obvious and the Sentinels picked up on it, but I like what I saw from Burrow and think behind this O Line, he can move the ball fine.  Going with Singapore in a close one, think Brady makes less mistakes than Burrow and that's the difference.

I don’t think my secondary is as bad as people make it seem. The corners yeah perhaps but my safeties aren’t bad. Jessie Bates has been playing at a very high level at FS. Woods has been solid on a bad D, not great but solid. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don’t think my secondary is as bad as people make it seem. The corners yeah perhaps but my safeties aren’t bad. Jessie Bates has been playing at a very high level at FS. Woods has been solid on a bad D, not great but solid. 

I'll have to watch him, never really noticed him on the Bengals when I've seen them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

I think if you took these exact two lineups in a year, Sac might win.  But not this year.

I agree with this entirely. That and if Burrow had an actual OL to throw behind irl this matchup might seem a little different too. But either way this team is young and just missing a few pieces whereas Singapore is pretty deep. They take it here.