BDL 2020 Week 6 - Hungary Hippos @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

rackcs

Hungary Hippos @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Hungary Hippos
    • Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2020 at 04:01 AM

Going Hungary. I agree with Jlash, the fact that Tannehill improved greatly isn't unrelated to D.Henry. IC doesn't offer that here and they might be too one dimensional and put too much pressure on Tannehill to win by himself against a good secondary. Hungary going run first mitigates some of the pass rush brought by IC and I think they offer a bit more balance here. It's enough to squize out a win 24-20

1 hour ago, PR said:

This week:

Johnson - 4 carries, 1 yard. 

Gallman - Didn't play a single snap. 

Definitely one-dimensional. 

If they were the only two healthy backs on a roster, they'd get more touches. I'm not sure what your point is, but maybe this is usual for you to continue try and manipulate votes after submission. But that's your choice.

Good luck.

I think the ic running game can be beffective cause Hungary is letting them run and ic has a better fronts than Hungary.  I don't see huge gains but they should be able to move the ball more consistently then I think most would have guessed. I also don't like Hungary saying the weakness of the ic d is their secondary and then deciding to run 60% of the time. 

That being said, ic running man defense the entire game is just gonna lead to too many big plays with Peterson really struggling and jaylon taking a step back.  They are gonna get pressure on Wentz force sure but I see a couple big plays in what end up in a surprisingly close game 

Hung 20-17

Edited by bcb1213

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

It think the ic running game can be be effective cause Hungary is letting themselves run and ic has a better fronts than Hungary.  I don't see huge gains but they should be able able to tolerate move the ball more consistently then I think would have guessed. I also don't like Hungary saying the weakness of the ic d is their secondary and then deciding to run 60% of the the time. 

That being said, ic running man defense the entirety game is just gonna lead to too many many big plays with Peterson really struggling and jaylon taking a step back backwards.  They are gonna get pressure on Wentz force sure but I see a couple big plays in what end up in a surprisingly close game 

Hung 20-17

This guy is drunk in every thread. I’m here for it