BDL 2020 Week 6 - Hungary Hippos @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

rackcs

Hungary Hippos @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Hungary Hippos
    • Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2020 at 04:01 AM

This is the hardest game to pick so far. I think we’ll get the full Wentz experience here with those pass rushers pinning down on him. He’ll probably start slow, and some forms of mistakes but that receiving core is elite, and when you factor Wentz has still shown to move pretty well, I can see him hitting some homerun plays with Metcalf in particular who should probably be Hungary’s number one.

On the other side, I think the running opportunities are favorable for IC because their offensive line but it’s hard to see anyone outside of Johnson failing to create anything beyond what a solid OL gives them. The receiving matchup vs the DB group here is a little more even as I think Tannehill will still have multiple drives where he can get them in scoring opportunities with now three viable receivers.

I would trust Tannehill to match the successful big plays I expect Wentz to make, but I also think Tannehill takes care of the ball with this skill set better than Wentz does in a good game. 31-27 with the pass rush making a major stop line a FF or pressure that allows IC to win a roller coaster.

This was a tough matchup. I think Hungary's defense is going to have success due to obviously the lack of running game from IC. However I think IC's DL is going to have plenty of success against the Hungary OL and between that and Wentz at QB, I'm not as worried about IC's secondary just being ok. In a very close one I think IC's DL makes the difference as it's going to be getting after Wentz all day long.