Packers are going to be fine

Packman04

7 minutes ago, Howler said:

What is the combined record of the teams they beat? 7-15? It's a pretty hollow 4-1.

To be fair, lets look at some other teams that are 4-1 or better

-chiefs- chargers, texans, patriots, ravens, 1 good win against the ravens

steelers- giants, broncos, texans, eagles, browns

Titans- broncos, jags, texans, vikings, bills 1 good win against the bills

seahawks, falcons patriots, cowboys, dolphins, vikings

Didn't feel like going through all the teams that are 4-1 are better, but the point is some of these teams with good records have a pretty hollow record as well.

5 minutes ago, dwaye50327 said:

To be fair, lets look at some other teams that are 4-1 or better

-chiefs- chargers, texans, patriots, ravens, 1 good win against the ravens

steelers- giants, broncos, texans, eagles, browns

Titans- broncos, jags, texans, vikings, bills 1 good win against the bills

seahawks, falcons patriots, cowboys, dolphins, vikings

Didn't feel like going through all the teams that are 4-1 are better, but the point is some of these teams with good records have a pretty hollow record as well.

Thank you, literally exactly what I said.

2 minutes ago, Packman04 said:

Thank you, literally exactly what I said.

People just need to relax, there's no team in the NFL that the Packers can't beat when they execute and play their best. Every team has a weakness, hell if the Bears can beat Tampa, GB can too. The Bears have beaten GB once in like the past 4 or something. I think the biggest thing since LaFleur has taken over is his ability to make adjustments on the fly, considering every loss has almost been a blowout and he just sticks to the same game plan. If the offense could have put together some drives yesterday and worked the clock, TB would have never dropped 38 and the game would have been a lot closer.

6 minutes ago, dwaye50327 said:

People just need to relax, there's no team in the NFL that the Packers can't beat when they execute and play their best. Every team has a weakness, hell if the Bears can beat Tampa, GB can too. The Bears have beaten GB once in like the past 4 or something. I think the biggest thing since LaFleur has taken over is his ability to make adjustments on the fly, considering every loss has almost been a blowout and he just sticks to the same game plan. If the offense could have put together some drives yesterday and worked the clock, TB would have never dropped 38 and the game would have been a lot closer.

If Rodgers hit that pass to a wide open Mercedes Lewis I think that would of swung the momentum right back to packers it would of been 17-14, instead, he missed it and Brady led a drive a Bucs took a 21-10 lead and that was kind of it after that.

1 hour ago, Packman04 said:

If Rodgers hit that pass to a wide open Mercedes Lewis I think that would of swung the momentum right back to packers it would of been 17-14, instead, he missed it and Brady led a drive a Bucs took a 21-10 lead and that was kind of it after that.

I dont remember that missed connection as a missed TD.  The series before TB went up 21-10 started and ended on the GB 25.

1st & 10 at GB 25 - (11:02 - 2nd) A.Rodgers pass deep left to A.Jones pushed ob at GB 48 for 23 yards (C.Davis).Tampa Bay challenged the pass completion ruling, and the play was REVERSED.A.Rodgers pass incomplete deep left to A.Jones (C.Davis).

2nd & 10 at GB 25 - (10:57 - 2nd) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass incomplete deep middle to M.Lewis [W.Gholston].

3rd & 10 at GB 25 - (10:53 - 2nd) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass incomplete short right [S.Murphy-Bunting].

4th & 10 at GB 25 - (10:47 - 2nd) J.Scott punts 40 yards to TB 35, Center-H.Bradley, out of bounds.

Edited by Leader

22 minutes ago, Leader said:

I dont remember that missed connection as a missed TD.  The series before TB went up 21-10 started and ended on the GB 25.

1st & 10 at GB 25 - (11:02 - 2nd) A.Rodgers pass deep left to A.Jones pushed ob at GB 48 for 23 yards (C.Davis).Tampa Bay challenged the pass completion ruling, and the play was REVERSED.A.Rodgers pass incomplete deep left to A.Jones (C.Davis).

2nd & 10 at GB 25 - (10:57 - 2nd) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass incomplete deep middle to M.Lewis [W.Gholston].

3rd & 10 at GB 25 - (10:53 - 2nd) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass incomplete short right [S.Murphy-Bunting].

4th & 10 at GB 25 - (10:47 - 2nd) J.Scott punts 40 yards to TB 35, Center-H.Bradley, out of bounds.

This would have been a easy touchdown, he was wide open and no one around him

even Buck and Aikman said Lewis would have walked into the end zone

Edited by Packman04

4 minutes ago, Packman04 said:

This would have been a easy touchdown, he was wide open and no one around him

even Buck and Aikman said Lewis would have walked into the end zone

Got to hit that play, but it doesn't help that Lewis has Oline speed.  He's super slow.  

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Got to hit that play, but it doesn't help that Lewis has Oline speed.  He's super slow.  

yeah Rodgers needs to know who he's throwing to, but Tonyan scores a TD on that exact same throw

IMHO these are the teams that the packers don't match up well with. Looking for powerful d lines, mobile linebackers and shutdown corners that will blow up the LaFleur scheme and force Rodgers to adlib, which he can no longer do with the current personnel. Take away the zone runs and blanket Davante. Good night Green Bay:

NFC

Buccaneers

Niners

Rams 

AFC

Chiefs

Ravens

Titans

Buffalo

I don't see a chance in hell to win the Super Bowl this year. NFC is down this year, but AFC is top heavy with buzzsaws. 

Edited by Howler

Just now, Howler said:

IMHO these are the teams that the packers don't match up well with. Looking for powerful d lines, mobile linebackers and shutdown corners that will blow up the LaFleur scheme and force Rodgers to adlib, which he can no longer do with the current personnel:

NFC

Buccaneers

Niners

Rams 

AFC

Chiefs

Ravens

Titans

Buffalo

I don't see a chance in hell to win the Super Bowl this year. NFC is down, but AFC is top heavy. 

The rams ? I dont know what your smoking guy but the rams aren't that good. You talked about combined record before, the rams only wins are from the nfc east.

1 minute ago, Packman04 said:

The rams ? I dont know what your smoking guy but the rams aren't that good. You talked about combined record before, the rams only wins are from the nfc east.

The rams have Jalen Ramsey who can follow Davante on his hip. Then you have Donald who destroys the interior, freeing up lanes for the other defenders. 

I think they match up well with this offense. Not saying they are a great team per se, but Packers would have trouble with them. 

Just now, Howler said:

The rams have Jalen Ramsey who can follow Davante on his hip. Then you have Donald who destroys the interior, freeing up lanes for the other defenders. 

I think they match up well with this offense. Not saying they are a great team per se, but Packers would have trouble with them. 

I am not scared of goff at all. I would have much more faith in the packers winning a game against them then Bucs or 49ers.