Bucs (4-2) @ Raiders (3-2)

ravishingone

8 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Missed most of the first half and kind of watched the second on my phone but from what I could tell we still start slow, especially on defense but after that the defense goes lock down and Brady just becomes unstoppable. I feel bad that Evans is getting so few looks for how good he is. He should be more involved, but if we go get a super bowl this year he will clearly do his job and fill the role that’s asked of him with no complaining

Came into ask about this, is he still banged up and just being used as diversion? He looked like he was moving OK yesterday.

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

Came into ask about this, is he still banged up and just being used as diversion? He looked like he was moving OK yesterday.

He is not banged up, the problem that he is having is everyone is double teaming him and unlike Winston, Brady does not force passes to him. So, he is creating others to gain more yards and receptions, but isn't generating any for him because of that. It does suck that as of right now, he is not on pace for 1000 yards, but the team is winning the way it is going. 

1 minute ago, xlfrosti said:

He is not banged up, the problem that he is having is everyone is double teaming him and unlike Winston, Brady does not force passes to him. So, he is creating others to gain more yards and receptions, but isn't generating any for him because of that. It does suck that as of right now, he is not on pace for 1000 yards, but the team is winning the way it is going. 

He's still not 100%. He was at about 85% last week per BA and they urged him not to play and let it heal up...

He may not get the 1000 yards this year, but he's still a consistent redzone threat every time. He should end up with 10+ TDs. If he can get his ankle near 100% (which you could see yesterday, he can at least run some more crisp routes now, he'll still get his looks... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

He's still not 100%. He was at about 85% last week per BA and they urged him not to play and let it heal up...

He may not get the 1000 yards this year, but he's still a consistent redzone threat every time. He should end up with 10+ TDs. If he can get his ankle near 100% (which you could see yesterday, he can at least run some more crisp routes now, he'll still get his looks... 

Plus, if Godwin/Gronk/Miller keep feasting, teams will eventually have to stop doubling Evans so much.

19 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

This is crazy. And it's not because they got into a huge deficit from the start and needed to pass or something. This is just the other teams abandoning the run game. I think it would take a very dominant o-line to have success against the Bucs. And I was thinking we had more time of possession, but the Raiders actually had the ball for a few minutes longer. 

• Like 1