NFC East.... yeah it's that thread

Danger

It's all neck and neck with 4 teams.  Same amount of wins 10 weeks into the season.  Something that no division could ever pull off.

I don't see a division that's as fun, crazy, and competitive as the NFC East.

This is the division of legends.

Ultimately, if Cards don't win the SB (and as long as we don't lose to a NFCE team in playoffs) I will be rooting for the one team coming out of this division to win the SB.  That would probably be one of the greatest things ever and something that will forever live in our hearts.

Edited by Zalixar
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Of the division winner who could be the most dangerous in the playoffs? 

I'm going washington, some great pass rushers and Terry mc

This is tough, but I'll go Dallas.

Giants D is great, but man, that O.

Washington is overall well rounded but not like a good well rounded team.  I like them 2nd best, but it's close.

Eagles are schizo.  They are simultaneously 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th best.

Edited by Zalixar

On 10/28/2020 at 1:51 AM, Starless said:

So the winner gets to be embarrassed at home the following week and the loser gets a top-5 pick.
That's gonna be an amazing game to watch. 

Imagine trying to coach that game...Like, you know damn well your GM is telling you to lose at all costs, but if you win, then you can put a "division winner" accolade in your resume and have some stupidly small chance of getting hot or something.

8 minutes ago, Starless said:

If a 6-win division winner doesn't finally get the competition committee to take a serious look at reseeding.

I thought this as well, but what if a 6 win team is hot at  playoff time and wins1 or 2 games?  I would say no way a 6 win team should host a playoff game, but will it happen?

45 minutes ago, Zalixar said:

This is tough, but I'll go Dallas.

Giants D is great, but man, that O.

Washington is overall well rounded but not like a good well rounded team.  I like them 2nd best, but it's close.

Eagles are schizo.  They are simultaneously 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th best.

Giants O is coming along nicely. A markedly better unit then it was back in September/October. They are trending upward more than any other team in the division. Dallas still can’t stop a nose bleed.

Having said all that, no team in this division deserves to be anywhere near the playoffs, and it’s pretty embarrassing that one of them is going to make it in. And this is coming from a Giants fan.

Come on guys. Think of how hilarious and exciting Week 17 could be? A week where most teams are sitting their starters, playing 2nd stringers, preparing for the playoffs. 

Instead it will be 

Redskins @ Eagles

Cowboys @ Giants

One of the 2 Winners is  NFCE Champs, the 2 Losers probably a game back and  picking Top 5 in the 2021 draft.

You can't make this  💩 up. 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u