NFC East.... yeah it's that thread

Danger

1 minute ago, INbengalfan said:

Only because three teams played us in that span.  WFT, NYG and dallas.

Not entirely serious about the comment, especially after the eagles beat the Saints, but the Bengals have played a small part in it.

We appreciate your contribution in making us the greatest division in the NFL (over the past 4 weeks)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Only because three teams played us in that span.  WFT, NYG and dallas.

Not entirely serious about the comment, especially after the eagles beat the Saints, but the Bengals have played a small part in it.  I would laugh if the division was decided by the fact that the Eagles tied us.  Pretty sure, at 0-3-1 that we are the only team with a losing record against the division.  Many other wins were intradivisional games.

WFT beat the undefeated Steelers.  

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

While clearly the Steelers beat the rest of them, thus still having a winning record against the division

Steelers were lucky to beat us with a QB who had never played in an NFL game and last exactly 1 week with us. He was.. I guess our 5th string QB? He wasnt even on our roster until a few days before the game. 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Steelers were lucky to beat us with a QB who had never played in an NFL game and last exactly 1 week with us. He was.. I guess our 5th string QB? He wasnt even on our roster until a few days before the game. 

Steelers have always had a penchant for playing down to opponents, especially interdivision games.  They always lose a game against some low opponent where everyone is like WTF