NFC East.... yeah it's that thread

Danger

This will sound stupid, but the Cowboys could win 4 of their next 5 with some luck, despite how they looked last night - WFT this week, Eagles the next, Steelers, bye, Vikings, WFT

I could also say the same about the Eagles winning their next 4 with some luck - NYG, Dallas, bye, NYG, Cleveland

9 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Either the Eagles or Football Team take the division at this point. I picked The Football Team to win the division and the Eagles to get a wildcard before the season started. Not exactly going so well in the wildcard department... although still possible.

I still think the Football Team win the division. Either 8-8 or 9-7. I'll say 9-7.

Football Team Predictions:

vs Dallas - W

vs New York - W

at Detroit - W

vs Cincinnati - W

at Dallas - W (very possible L)

at Pittsburgh - L

at San Francisco - L

vs Seahawks - W (upset!!)

vs Carolina - W (Rivera revenge game)

at Philadelphia - W

9-7. Possibly 8-8. NFC East Division Winner. Alex Smith will be the starter at some point.

Laugh now, that's fine, let's see what happens. I also picked The Football Team to win the division before the season started and also got massive criticism as well.

Rivera about to go on a run like he has done many times.

Have you watched Washington play?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

But the WFT does? 

This. 

I have. What I meant by that was, despite the injuries, Dallas and Philly should not be this bad. Washington (and New York) should be this bad. So I'd rather a potentially overachieving team win the division than underachieving teams.

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

This will sound stupid, but the Cowboys could win 4 of their next 5 with some luck, despite how they looked last night - WFT this week, Eagles the next, Steelers, bye, Vikings, WFT

I could also say the same about the Eagles winning their next 4 with some luck - NYG, Dallas, bye, NYG, Cleveland

Dont you put that evil on me Mikey T, dont you do it.

1 hour ago, FrantikRam said:

I'll be rooting for Washington - Dallas and Philly don't deserve it

"deserve" - Our teams are like 50% on IR. Its not like the rosters were complete dog poop coming into the year.