Week 7 - Rams vs Bears - MNF

RamRod

This is a big game. I think this team still needs to prove whether or not they're a contender or a pretender. The outcome of this game could likely answer that question. 

Pass rush needs to come alive. Hopefully we can get a Leonard Floyd revenge game.

• Like 1

Important game here. Bears are 5-1, but I still don't see anything they do exceptional aside of on defense.

We need to come out and take this one from the beginning. Can't risk losing back to back games, especially to two teams I think that we are better than. Establish the run with Hendo, pressure Foles, and we'll be good. 

2 hours ago, JonStark said:

Important game here. Bears are 5-1, but I still don't see anything they do exceptional aside of on defense.

We need to come out and take this one from the beginning. Can't risk losing back to back games, especially to two teams I think that we are better than. Establish the run with Hendo, pressure Foles, and we'll be good. 

Whether he's playing for us or against us.. it seems like Foles always screws us lol I feel the same though, I dont see Chicago being as good as their record shows. Not saying they are a bad team though. Kind of reminds me of us last year at 3-1. 

I do love that front 7 they have though so I hope we can contain them. We've actually done well as an offensive line so far so I hope they keep that up.

Montgomery can be tough to tackle so If we tackle like last week, it'll be a rough game. I think thats the number one key for this one.

Allen Robinson in my opinion has been great this year. I really hope Jalen shadows him all game because I do not trust our other corners to have success against him. 

18 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Allen Robinson in my opinion has been great this year. I really hope Jalen shadows him all game because I do not trust our other corners to have success against him. 

Yeah maybe we'll learn from last game to have Jalen shadow their top weapon.

• Like 1

Big game coming up. I see the Rams bounce back in a huge way after last week just coming out flat. 

We struggled with the Giants and then dominated the WFT.

Montgomery could have a big game vs our LB's, but I see Foles under pressure alot of the night. We didn't get any pressure last week and it likely cost us the game.

Rams 24-10.

The Bears defense is pretty good so hopefully McVay doesn’t get too cocky like last week. No more abysmal offensive play calls and I’d like to see the defense actually tackle. It’s one thing to lose to a desperate division rival fighting to keep hope alive, it’s a another when you’re playing a 5-1 team who could cost you a playoff spot... get it together Rams!!!

I think the fans are panicking more than anything. Vegas has the Rams as 5.5pt favorites despite losing to the Niners and the Bears having the better record. Vegas knows the Rams clearly the better team. Even if this game was in Chicago the Rams would still be 2.5pt favorites. The Rams will be alright. I honestly feel bad for the Bears. Just like I said coming off the Giants game when the Rams offense didnt look good. They did a number on Washington. Just like I said coming off the Cowboys game where the Rams offense moved the ball but just couldnt finish. They went to Philly and did a number on them. The Rams are going to do a number on the Bears. Last season the Rams lost at Pittsburgh and did run the ball. The next week was home on MNF against the Bears and McVay ran the ball down the Bears throat and dominated them. I would be stunned if he didnt do the same thing. I expect the Rams to win 30-17. Look for the Rams offense to start fast and the defense to rack up at least 4 sacks. Donald is going to get back on the sack train with at least one sack maybe two. 

27 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

McVay needs to keep running the ball if they can't stop it. Had he done that against SF, we win that game.

Definitely the one thing that all rams fans can agree on lol 6 yards a carry is too good to just abandon. 

Looks like Ashawn Robinson will play this week! Will be nice when Fuller and Obo are back too. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Definitely the one thing that all rams fans can agree on lol 6 yards a carry is too good to just abandon. 

Looks like Ashawn Robinson will play this week! Will be nice when Fuller and Obo are back too. 

If A'Shawn is back, that's a big deal. He's a guy who can solve a lot of our problems when it comes to run defense. He's the sort of big boy who keeps OLs off of the LBs.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

If A'Shawn is back, that's a big deal. He's a guy who can solve a lot of our problems when it comes to run defense. He's the sort of big boy who keeps OLs off of the LBs.

He sure is! He's practicing and Mcvay has pretty much confirmed it already. Apparently he looks good which surprised me. Thought he wouldn't be in football shape just yet so if could come in and be himself.. its huge for sure. Excited to see what impact he will have. 

Edit: Not 100% sure actually but he sure sounds like he's saying he will play

Edited by MDY10
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

I thought the NFL rules stated he had to wait 8 games to return?

Pretty sure its 6 weeks and then the team has 21 days to put him on the active roster before he has to stay on the NFI/Reserve the rest of the year