Week 7 - Rams vs Bears - MNF

RamRod

7 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Cooper Kupp should have a big bounce back game tonight.

Also, figuring out the Rams backfield is even impossible for Vegas because it's impossible to find more than just an O/U for Henderson's rush yards. No receptions, no lines on Akers or Brown. Pretty funny no one has a clue.

The line on John Reynolds scoring a TD is higher than Kupp and Woods for the first time this year. Very interesting as to why though 🧐

Yeah I don’t see Kupp having two bad games in a row. It was tough watching him drop two TDs knowing that he catches those 99% of the time. 

7 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Cooper Kupp should have a big bounce back game tonight.

Also, figuring out the Rams backfield is even impossible for Vegas because it's impossible to find more than just an O/U for Henderson's rush yards. No receptions, no lines on Akers or Brown. Pretty funny no one has a clue.

The line on John Reynolds scoring a TD is higher than Kupp and Woods for the first time this year. Very interesting as to why though 🧐

I think Akers has a nice game tonight. Don’t really have anything to back that up though, just a gut feeling. 

26 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I think Akers has a nice game tonight. Don’t really have anything to back that up though, just a gut feeling. 

I feel you man, I just wanna see more from him to justify that high draft pick we spent on him...hopefully after the bye week we’ll see more from him. 

Don’t like how the half ended with Goff last couple of throws but can’t complain how this game is going so far. No sacks given up, sacked Foles twice, shutting the offense down outside of that one big pass. The Rams are running the football well. Sloman hasn’t even missed a kick. Hopefully that continues. The Rams clearly looks like the better team. I feel if the Rams score a td give will be over because a 14pt lead against the Bears woeful offense is like a 3td lead. Let’s start this 2nd half off fast then finish. 

Edited by stl4life07

feels like we’re up by 14-20 points right now. Mcvay and his third down play calling continues to struggle. That and these five receiver sets against Mack might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. Also On that last drive, if I’m not mistaken, looked like Goff hit his hand. He then went on to miss a few in a row pretty badly. Really curious about that. Aside from all that.. we’re running well and defense is playing great. Bears were lucky to get that false start on 4th

2 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Great play by Troy Hill. Looked like the Bears were about to get back into this. Huge play.

1 minute ago, JonStark said:

Big play by Hill and Rapp there!

Great job by hill there. Rapp also with staying alert

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JonStark said:

Looking good now, but did Hendo get hurt on that last carry? 

Thought the same but they kept the cameras on mcvay and Staley the entire time. I’m guessing if he was hurt they’d have stopped the game though