NFC Least battle for #1: No D @ No Name

Matts4313

This season really has the feel of 1989. The 1 -15 season.

Good players dropping passes that would go for TDs or big gains, OL players with a lot of potential but no experience as a unit (remember the 11 sack game in Philly in 89), a 1st year HC feeling out his team ( even though I said McCarthy sucks) a back up QB playing out the season.

Just can't seem to get ANYTHING going positively.

Let's hope the next 3 years are equally as similar.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not if you throw with anticipation and read the defense. Hence why Dak was towards the top of the list for explosive plays with basically the same protection. 

And I already made the comment that CD dropped it. I was just making fun of you for saying "great throw" on arguably the most easy throw in all of football. 

That was a tight window and he hit the WR in stride. Not easy. If Dak did that you would have to take a hand lotion break.

Edited by DaBoys

ouch...  well that wasn't fun to watch..   I wonder who really is calling the 4th down plays.. and Diggs who had been okay joins the party.. yep that was just a rookie opps...   went of a jam I guess and just missed.. and opps..   

that is just a copy of what this season is like...   both O and D can't play together.. actually got something from our D...   O starts something then.. opps... second TO of the game.. seconds later D gives up a big play..

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

That was a tight window and he hit the WR in sride. Not easy

A 5 yard slant is one of, if not the, easiest throw in football. And it wasnt really tight window. The DB was in trail, so he had at least a yard or 3 that he could have led CD. 

Again, that was 100% CD's fault. He dropped an on target pass on the most simple throw in football.

3 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

This season really has the feel of 1989. The 1 -15 season.

Good players dropping passes that would go for TDs or big gains, OL players with a lot of potential but no experience as a unit (remember the 11 sack game in Philly in 89), a 1st year HC feeling out his team ( even though I said McCarthy sucks) a back up QB playing out the season.

Just can't seem to get ANYTHING going positively.

Let's hope the next 3 years are equally as similar.

And we had our chance to get our new Troy Aikman in Trevor Lawrence, but ATL costs us. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

A 5 yard slant is one of, if not the, easiest throw in football. And it wasnt really tight window. The DB was in trail, so he had at least a yard or 3 that he could have led CD. 

Again, that was 100% CD's fault. He dropped an on target pass on the most simple throw in football.

Again if Dak did that you would have to pause the game for 15 seconds to work it out in the bathroom