Jump to content
Matts4313

NFC Least battle for #1: No D @ No Name

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

The golden rule on anything that goes in front of LBs:

1. It can *not* be high. Because the WR can tip it up and there are too many bodies around for an INT.

2. It cant be behind. Because the DB can make a play on it.  

3. If you are going to miss, *ALWAYS* miss low and in front.

 

Pass was high and behind.

Yep. That INT was 100% on Dalton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

What can I say, I work in a Federal Prison now, these inmates always starting ****. Have to get some control of them with a little force occasionally 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The golden rule on anything that goes in front of LBs:

1. It can *not* be high. Because the WR can tip it up and there are too many bodies around for an INT.

2. It cant be behind. Because the DB can make a play on it.  

3. If you are going to miss, *ALWAYS* miss low and in front.

 

Pass was high and behind.

So you are capable of understanding on target but poorly placed throws over the middle. I’ll tell you a secret. Dak does this all the time. Since he has fixed his deep ball to Gallup, this is my main issue with him now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Who would we have picked defense that would turn this thing around? Lamb was the right pick

I'm not sure that it would have been enough to turn it around for this season, but I still wish the work could have begun given just how bad everything looks. Even now, even with the potential that Lamb has, it just doesn't seem like he was a necessary addition. I'd have no problem rolling with Cooper, Gallup, and Wilson. That trio seems like it would be more than good enough.

That said, obviously I hope Lamb tears it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

This level of ineptitude is worse than the Campo years.

The offense gets a pass but the defense, my god 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CD ANOTHER drop.

 

He is definitely getting a jock strap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look Dalton isn’t great. But he isn’t getting any help at all. I’d be interested to see our number of drops these last two weeks vs the first few

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DaBoys said:

Look Dalton isn’t great. But he isn’t getting any help at all. I’d be interested to see our number of drops these last two weeks vs the first few

Um...the wideouts led the league in drops last year and nobody wanted to give Dak a pass on that one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

What can I say, I work in a Federal Prison now, these inmates always starting ****. Have to get some control of them with a little force occasionally 

Sounds like someone has some stanford prison experiment going on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, D82 said:

Um...the wideouts led the league in drops last year and nobody wanted to give Dak a pass on that one...

Um...Nobody? Not even... you? Matts? Northland? Quiller? WH? Bobby? T_O7? matt? Nextyear?

 

nobody?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dallas has 3 players in the top 5 for most drops and 2 of them are tied for first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were in a 3 way tie for most drops last year with 36.

 

We have 18 so far this year. All alone at number 1

Edited by DaBoys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...