NFC Least battle for #1: No D @ No Name

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The pass rush that only had 1 sack against Danny Jackson. Allowing him to run for 74 yards in the process...

I see at least 1 30-yard run in Andy Daltons future. 

There are 3red stringers littered all across the Dallas oline. Washington is littered with 1st round talent all along the dline. Jones is way more athletic than Dalton. 

7 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

There are 3red stringers littered all across the Dallas oline. Washington is littered with 1st round talent all along the dline. Jones is way more athletic than Dalton. 

Is that who he's referring to, Daniel Jones? I kept trying to come up with who Danny Jackson was but drew a blank.

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

Is that who he's referring to, Daniel Jones? I kept trying to come up with who Danny Jackson was but drew a blank.

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/daniel-jones-lamar-jackson-comparison/566067

Getting burned for a 50 yard run by Daniel Jones is not a good look. 

11 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

A good gameplan takes care of that. WR screens, Quick Outs, Slants.

This is going to be a blowout. 

21 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/daniel-jones-lamar-jackson-comparison/566067

Getting burned for a 50 yard run by Daniel Jones is not a good look. 

A good gameplan takes care of that. WR screens, Quick Outs, Slants.

This is going to be a blowout. 

Alex Smith with 1 leg could put up 300 passing and 75 rushing against us. The blowout is going to be in your favor. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Alex Smith with 1 leg could put up 300 passing and 75 rushing against us. The blowout is going to be in your favor. 

Its surprising to see how depressive Cowboys fans are after losing their QB. A lot of Cowboys fans I know IRL didnt want to pay Dak. Now all of a sudden an injury to him and on the OLine and all of your talent on the roster is gone?

I have been a fan of a team that constantly produces a less than desirable product because they have mid-low tier talent (and the worst owner in the NFL). Literally our best player for the past 7-8 years has been our punter. 

If your coach is worth a damn, you guys will blow us out of the water. 

Edited by Slappy Mc

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Its surprising to see how depressive Cowboys fans are after losing their QB. A lot of Cowboys fans I know IRL didnt want to pay Dak. Now all of a sudden an injury to him and on the OLine and all of your talent on the roster is gone?

Most fans are stupid. 

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I have been a fan of a team that constantly produces a less than desirable product because they have mid-low tier talent (and the worst owner in the NFL). Literally our best player for the past 7-8 years has been our punter. 

If your coach is worth a damn, you guys will blow us out of the water. 

Must not have watched any of our games to know our coaches arent worth anything.