NFC Least battle for #1: No D @ No Name

Matts4313

6 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

So, this does present a unique view for next year.

1. Does anyone believe in McCarthy/Nolan?

2. If not, then who?

With the HC in question it makes little sense to debate this point but since we got nothing better to do, here goes.

3. Does anyone still believe in the Dak/ Zeke regime or is it time to start thinking new QB, regime?

4. If the latter, then who would you draft at QB and, if we are in the top 3, what would you be willing to trade to get up to said player?

5. What players get cut/traded?

6. What players that are already here would you keep as a foundation?

1.  No. Not a soul. 

2. Anyone one. Get my a bright offensive minded and or a leader of men.

3. Yes, if anything the absence of Dak has firmly solidified my belief. 

4. Not draft a QB. We got our guy. Get him a defense. Hell a warm body will do. 

5. All of them. 

6. Very few: the rookies. Shultz. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I did? News to me.

Im pretty sure I wanted Wentz most that offseason. Then Bosa after the Eagles trade up. Then I had Ramsey and Zeke close to neck and neck, but preferred Ramsey and trade back into the 1st for Henry. 

I did/do like Zeke. But I also thought we were superbowl contenders with Romo before that draft.

Went back and looked at that thread. Man...we've lost so many posters over the years. 

2 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

1.  No. Not a soul. 

2. Anyone one. Get my a bright offensive minded and or a leader of men.

3. Yes, if anything the absence of Dak has firmly solidified my belief. 

4. Not draft a QB. We got our guy. Get him a defense. Hell a warm body will do. 

5. All of them. 

6. Very few: the rookies. Shultz

*Raises brows*

Not saying his entire body of work has been horrible but interesting for him to be specifically mentioned as a potential corner stone after his worst game as a pro. His missed block to open the game, and his drops were terrible today.

10 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

So, this does present a unique view for next year.

1. Does anyone believe in McCarthy/Nolan?

2. If not, then who?

With the HC in question it makes little sense to debate this point but since we got nothing better to do, here goes.

3. Does anyone still believe in the Dak/ Zeke regime or is it time to start thinking new QB, regime?

4. If the latter, then who would you draft at QB and, if we are in the top 3, what would you be willing to trade to get up to said player?

5. What players get cut/traded?

6. What players that are already here would you keep as a foundation?

1. No.

2. Eric Bieniemy would be my top choice. 

3. I believe in Dak. 

4. Only QB I move on from Dak for is Lawrence.

5. I'd try to move on from Elliott, Jaylon and Cooper. Get Lawrence to agree to a payout or move on from him as well. 

6. The key guys on the OL, Dak, our WR corps, this years rookie class, LVE, Gregory....

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

*Raises brows*

Not saying his entire body of work has been horrible but interesting for him to be specifically mentioned as a potential corner stone after his worst game as a pro. His missed block to open the game, and his drops were terrible today.

Absolutely. And yet he's still good enough to keep around and kick the tires on. But clean house. Fire sale. 

• Like 1