NFC Least battle for #1: No D @ No Name

Matts4313

6 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Well the youth movement we all asked for has officially begun.

Very possible. Guys on the outs:

T. Smith

S. Lee

A. Cooper

D. Lawrence

T. Crawford

To name a few.

I think there is incredible talent on this team, just no brains. No coach to round them into a team, hold them accountable, present a system that is simple, effective and puts his players in positions to make plays and execute, on both sides of the ball.

Seems so simple, but we just can't seem to get there.

43 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Very possible. Guys on the outs:

T. Smith

S. Lee

A. Cooper

D. Lawrence

T. Crawford

To name a few.

I think there is incredible talent on this team, just no brains. No coach to round them into a team, hold them accountable, present a system that is simple, effective and puts his players in positions to make plays and execute, on both sides of the ball.

Seems so simple, but we just can't seem to get there.

Too much ego. Just too much ego to get anything done here.

Awuzi is more important I think.  While I understand no one wants a 6-10 or 7-9 play off team I dont Think in the long term it matters much.  Yes a 4-12 record will get a top 7? Pick which would really help the franchise.   I just hope we get Looney Collins Smith and Dak back that right there puts us in the top three offense in football.   Adding two quality rookies rd 1 an 2 also makes us a middle road D and at once highly possible to reach NFC championship.  Personally I feel the zero preseason has had a huge effect zero real time in the field instructing all new players on expectations and working with them and the vets.  It can not be understate how huge it is to loose 5 high quality starters of 11 expected on D. And at this point your top 4 OL and your top back up!  Ie 5 of top 6.  That is just too much 

14 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Well, he is the smartest dude on the field. even more so obviously than Nolan. Big ask of him tho.

He better become a coach when he hangs it up. He has too much football intelligence to just hang them up and walk away. Not to mention his film study, that would be so beneficial to younger linebackers 

28 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Who do you guys even have at OL at this point? Why do you have to make it so hard for us to lose??

Connor Williams and Tyler Biadasz are probably the two best players remaining on the OL.