RaidersAreOne

Dolphins name Tua starting QB

7 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

There's kinda one at the bottom of the first page. 

Only explanation I have is someone who hasn't played a competitive sport? Idk...

Literally no way any player, especially professional player, in any sport would be an "advocate", or want someone to take their starting gig.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Only explanation I have is someone who hasn't played a competitive sport? Idk...

Literally no way any player, especially professional player, in any sport would be an "advocate", or want someone to take their starting gig.

Oh I agree. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

There's kinda one at the bottom of the first page. 

from a Patriots fan ..

• Like 2

I think Tua will become the first real franchise QB for Miami since Marino.

• Like 1

After reading all this ****, Tua better light this mofo up. They did Fitz dirty.

55 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, just because you're making $8M per year doesn't mean you don't still have like, pride, a desire to play, and you know - emotions....

BuT muH MiLLiOnAiReS

People say a ton of dumb stuff when they involve someone's wealth like having money just makes everything better no matter what.

5 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

After reading all this ****, Tua better light this mofo up. They did Fitz dirty.

I don't believe they did Fitz dirty, they are preparing for the future, Fitz has been great for the franchise but he was not the future of the franchise. No one believes that Miami is pushing for a super bowl appearance whether they win the division or not. Better to get some of those growing pains out the way now with Tua. 

The person(s) who did Fitz wrong was the person(s) who leaked the news before the team could be addressed. 

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Such a flawed and common argument. People are people my dude. 

It sounds like he's trying to garner sympathy with how he keeps expounding on this awful situation he's now in. I can't recall another pro athlete doing this in this situation.

4 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

It sounds like he's trying to garner sympathy with how he keeps expounding on this awful situation he's now in. I can't recall another pro athlete doing this in this situation.

I mean all of these comments are second hand sources... it's not statements he's made directly to the media.

13 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

You can have Cousins!!

It's Texas, they can have their cousins anyway.  That's called Thursday night.

• Like 2

When the reporters suggested that Miami could possibly start Tua after the bye, I'm 100% positive they had no clue the Dolphins would be 3-3, game out of 1st,  coming off 2 Blowout Wins in large part to the play of Ryan Fitzpatrick. 

The reason Fitz was probably shocked was because he was told something different all along by Flores, until Monday. When Ross told Flores or the FO told Flores to make the switch.  More that comes out , the more I believe this was a FO decision, not coaching.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah he's not taking this well at all

Harvard guy fired and replaced by the Alabama guy...ouch.

Edited by Oregon Ducks

People are really shocked by this? It's been known since the get go that Fitz was basically just making sure the OL wouldn't get Tua killed.