NFC East QB Shuffle

TOUCAN

8 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Simple question; how many of the NFC East starters are the same for their team at the start of next season?

So many unknowns and variables.

I think Dak resigns or gets franchised again. He's back in DAL

Wentz is a pretty good lock to me to be back in Philly

I have absolutely no idea in Washington.

NYG probably give Daniel Jones a 3rd try, but 2021 will be a make or break.

So my guess sounds like 3 of 4. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Simple question; how many of the NFC East starters are the same for their team at the start of next season?

Three for sure:

Dak, Wentz and Daniel Jones

Rivera may go into the season with Kyle Allen as the #1 to start the season but he will have a new QB that he drafts in the top 5 who will probably take over at some point. Whether that’s Lawrence (unlikely we pick #1), Fields (most likely at #2 or 3) or Lance.

Edited by turtle28

4 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Everyone but Kyle Allen is the most likely outcome. If the Giants get the number 1 pick I could see them giving up on Jones but otherwise I think he has one more year. 

I even think Kyle Allen has a chance to be our day 1 starter in 2021 but he won’t be by mid season. If we are drafting a QB, they may go with Allen to start the season but eventually turn to whoever we drafted when Allen predictably fails to help us win games for the 2nd year in a row.

12 hours ago, lavar703 said:

All the starters will be the same except Lawrence/Fields/Lance in DC. 

I sure hope so. I don’t trust Rivera at this point. If he’s letting Scotty just decide then we may see Kyle Turner start the season but when he ultimately fails again then, Rivera will pull the plug and go with the rookie at mid season next year.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

No one. Dalton didn't look good and he's not that mobile. DiNucci is pretty mobile. And with their OL taking hits, it's not out of the realm of possibility we see it this season.

Oh, so we're going to play "Washington makes random rookie look like a Hall of Famer in his first start" again? Joy ...