Weak 7 Game Day Thread: @ Houston

incognito_man

Best Ty or Tyler of this game?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Best Ty or Tyler of this game?

Just now, packfanfb said:

Atlanta just did the dumbest thing I've ever seen in an NFL game.

Good.  I need the Lions to win for my bet with that despicable bastard, Steve.  Every week we take a close spread with two crap teams and bet $1.  Loser picks the next week.  I got the shaft because Washington went for 2 last week, LOL.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Good.  I need the Lions to win for my bet with that despicable bastard, Steve.  Every week we take a close spread with two crap teams and bet $1.  Loser picks the next week.  I got the shaft because Washington went for 2 last week, LOL.

I got mons on the loins too. Heartbreaking rooting for this team.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

what they do?

Could have winded down the clock all the way and kick a chip shot game winning FG but they scored a TD instead, giving Detroit well over a minute left with a chance at winning. Lions are inside the red zone now but have likely 1 play to try for the win

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Could have winded down the clock all the way and kick a chip shot game winning FG but they scored a TD instead, giving Detroit well over a minute left with a chance at winning. Lions are inside the red zone now but have likely 1 play to try for the win

Pulling a Penn State. 

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Hahaha and the kitties just score bahahahhaa.