Weak 7 Game Day Thread: @ Houston

incognito_man

Best Ty or Tyler of this game?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Best Ty or Tyler of this game?

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Peole are finally seeing what's been obvious a long time. Gute better get off his ***.

The Packers have 6.7M in cap room and the cap is potentially going backwards in 2021. I would be shocked if anything happens because, logistically, next year is looking like it's going to be a nightmare so protect the space you have.

Edited by Striker
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

I didnt actually see the game, so what was MVS up to? Drops??

4 targets, no catches. One for sure should have been caught. Don't really recall the other 3 as well. Another disappointing game.

But, on the other hand, Adams was pretty much always open so...

Edited by Striker
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Howler said:

13 receptions for Davante. 2 for the REST OF ALL WRS. It's a major problem against good teams.

3 weeks ago everyone was over the moon about how great all the other WRs and TEs played without Adams.  Those same guys played today with Adams. 

Edited by thrILL!

22 minutes ago, Striker said:

4 targets, no catches. One for sure should have been caught. Don't really recall the other 3 as well. Another disappointing game.

But, on the other hand, Adams was pretty much always open so...

I am 100% sure that one of them was a throw away, and like 90% sure that a second was as well.  One was a drop.  I have no idea about the other.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I am 100% sure that one of them was a throw away, and like 90% sure that a second was as well.  One was a drop.  I have no idea about the other.

1st Quarter: 12:07. 6 yard out route that Rodgers threw behind him.

2nd Quarter: 7:29. Rodgers threw it away on a drag route.

4th Quarter: 9:52. Rodgers threw it away on a vertical route that MVS came back for on a scramble.

4th Quarter: 9:52. 12 yard Curl/Out route. This was the drop, though this was a tough catch he had to dive for. MVS turned in ready for a ball to his inside shoulder. Rodgers threw it beyond his outside shoulder and he dove for it and "dropped" it.  Should have been a catch, but the issue here is the QB/WR chemistry or the ball placement. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

1st Quarter: 12:07. 6 yard out route that Rodgers threw behind him.

2nd Quarter: 7:29. Rodgers threw it away on a drag route.

4th Quarter: 9:52. Rodgers threw it away on a vertical route that MVS came back for on a scramble.

4th Quarter: 9:52. 12 yard Curl/Out route. This was the drop, though this was a tough catch he had to dive for. MVS turned in ready for a ball to his inside shoulder. Rodgers threw it beyond his outside shoulder and he dove for it and "dropped" it.  Should have been a catch, but the issue here is the QB/WR chemistry or the ball placement. 

First quarter was the one that I forgot.  

21 minutes ago, snackattack said:

Not sure why everyone thinks WR is such a need. Yes MVS is not reliable, but we clearly put more of a focus on other pieces before our second or third WR. We are scoring 30+ in every game outside of TB and MVS is one of the players i think about least on offense.

They played one top ten defense in that span. And that defense kicked their ***. All of the packers' five wins have come against teams who are currently in the bottom third in terms of Points Allowed. They have been beating up on garbage.

Edited by Howler

4 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

We just started a game with Turner and Wagner at the Tackles and Patrick at Guard and your "Break Glass In Case of Emergency" guy is a Wide Receiver?

Not sure what the point is here. Our OL is pretty deep? You're going to beat teams like the Texans with this WR core. You're not going to beat teams like TB, SF, Seattle, etc with that crew because they can lock down on 17 and other than maybe Lazard you don't have another guy who can beat his man. That's the point. You're not making a move at WR so you can go 11-5. You're making the move so you can get to the ship. That's the goal here right?