Weak 7 Game Day Thread: @ Houston

incognito_man

Best Ty or Tyler of this game?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Best Ty or Tyler of this game?

Jamaal Williams is a better running back than Jones anyway.  Just less exciting.  This should be a win with anybody at RB and LT.  If it’s not I won’t even believe we’ll have a chance to get our hearts ripped out by the Rams, Seahawks or Niners in the Championship game.

Because we all know we’re going to lose to whoever we play in that division.

6 of our 8 playoff losses since Rodgers was a starter have been against that ****ing division.

29 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Jamaal Williams is a better running back than Jones anyway.  Just less exciting.  This should be a win with anybody at RB and LT.  If it’s not I won’t even believe we’ll have a chance to get our hearts ripped out by the Rams, Seahawks or Niners in the Championship game.

Because we all know we’re going to lose to whoever we play in that division.

6 of our 8 playoff losses since Rodgers was a starter have been against that ****ing division.

Jamaal can't hold Jones' jock and that's not a slight on Jamaal who's a pretty good player. Doesn't mean we can't win without 33, but it's a big loss. Hopefully Dillon can help. 

Texans are a better team than their record indicates. This game is basically a toss up with the injuries factored in. Our OL and DL are going to have to play a lot better than the Tampa game or it's going to be a long day. Hopefully our guys are ready. 

Feel asleep about 1:30am, woke up just before 3am to a bee crawling on me. What the ****. Also, I ate 3 of those ****ty frozen burritos dressed in with salsa & sour cream before falling asleep and now I feel like I could vomit. Ugh. We better ******* win today 

Edited by ReadyToThump

6 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Feel asleep about 1:30am, woke up just before 3am to a bee crawling on me. What the ****. Also, I ate 3 of those ****ty frozen burritos dressed in with salsa & sour cream before falling asleep and now I feel like I could vomit. Ugh. We better ******* win today 

Are you sure it was a bee? Did you catch it? It could be carbon monoxide.

6 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

I did this last week.  Not the same thing, but I ate like 20 tacquitos.  Just kept eating them and eating them and eating them.  My brain and my stomach told me to stop but I said, “No!” and I kept eating them and eating them.  Mostly because I didn’t want to have to put them away.  Sure enough, middle of the night, about 2:18 in the morning, I woke up and was like, “I’m gonna throw up,” and then I threw up.  No time to prepare, just all over my bed.  

30 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I did this last week.  Not the same thing, but I ate like 20 tacquitos.  Just kept eating them and eating them and eating them.  My brain and my stomach told me to stop but I said, “No!” and I kept eating them and eating them.  Mostly because I didn’t want to have to put them away.  Sure enough, middle of the night, about 2:18 in the morning, I woke up and was like, “I’m gonna throw up,” and then I threw up.  No time to prepare, just all over my bed.  

I can imagine Sir Alec Guiness sitting up at 2:18 AM in another timeline, jarred awake by a disturbance in the Force, as if dozens of tacquitos suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

• Like 1