Weak 7 Game Day Thread: @ Houston

incognito_man

Best Ty or Tyler of this game?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Best Ty or Tyler of this game?

Im watching this game today since I was driving during the game yesterday. So far what I have noticed is that on a lot of the throws to Devante it looks like there are other open receivers. It doesnt matter because devante is the 1st option and he is open. On the touchdown to Malik Taylor MVS is open too; doesnt matter he takes the sure TD. Early in the 2nd quarter there is a throw away and it looks like MVS is wide open. I am not sure what the pocket looked like but I don't think 12 is ignoring or avoiding MVS.

3 hours ago, Reaper said:

Im watching this game today since I was driving during the game yesterday. So far what I have noticed is that on a lot of the throws to Devante it looks like there are other open receivers. It doesnt matter because devante is the 1st option and he is open. On the touchdown to Malik Taylor MVS is open too; doesnt matter he takes the sure TD. Early in the 2nd quarter there is a throw away and it looks like MVS is wide open. I am not sure what the pocket looked like but I don't think 12 is ignoring or avoiding MVS.

Who would you trust to catch the ball .... Devante or MVS ... there's your answer!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Reaper said:

TY Summers is a special teams player and thats the only role I hope to see him in for the rest of this season.

Maybe he can be the guys who counts the number of guys on the field to make sure theres 11. he seems to like pointing.

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Saw Henry Black played and forced a late fumble. I understand he’s active due to some injuries but has he gotten good buzz prior? I’m assuming once guys get healthy he’ll go back to practice squad? Really happy for Henry.

Made more big plays than Savage has made this year.