Weak 7 Game Day Thread: @ Houston

incognito_man

Best Ty or Tyler of this game?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Best Ty or Tyler of this game?

14 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Jamaal Williams is a better running back than Jones anyway.  Just less exciting.  This should be a win with anybody at RB and LT.  If it’s not I won’t even believe we’ll have a chance to get our hearts ripped out by the Rams, Seahawks or Niners in the Championship game.

Because we all know we’re going to lose to whoever we play in that division.

6 of our 8 playoff losses since Rodgers was a starter have been against that ****ing division.

Horrible take. There are a few things Williams does better (blockIng, north south running), but Jones is much more of a threat as a runner and a legit receiver.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Leader said:

If there's a list of foods I wouldnt think to put in my mouth......"tacquitos" is probably on it.
They're probably really tasty....but made of recycled and reprocessed **** that has no business anywhere in your body other than the tastebud region.

It’s okay they came out of my body later.

43 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

Horrible take. There are a few things Williams does better (blockIng, north south running), but Jones is much more of a threat as a runner and a legit receiver.

Jones has 40 more yards on twice as many targets this season.  Jamaal is really good.  He really has stepped it up this year, he is just behind Jones.