Just Want A Title

Thing For Which We Should Give Credit to Patricia and Quin

32 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I had a longer response but it was thrown out. 

Appreciate that as I’m assuming it was salty lol.

I may have over reacted to you two snickering, my bad wasn’t really necessary  

Edited by BigC421/

1 hour ago, BigC421/ said:

Appreciate that as I’m assuming it was salty lol.

I may have over reacted to you two snickering, my bad wasn’t really necessary  

Its all good! I'm open to different perspectives and to change my opinion based on new information. I just want it based in fact over opinion. I think you did a really good job at doing that. Instead of just "PFF bad" you made a good case on why it should be questioned. 

It’s not a perfect system. But, there isn’t a perfect system. However, it’s the closest thing we got to advanced metrics and it’s by a company that’s solely focusing on advanced metrics. I don’t put my whole faith in it. But if they say we have THE NUMBER ONE RANKED RUN BLOCKING OL, then I’m going to at least believe that we have one of the best run blocking OLs. 

• Like 1

Just now, HashtagFTW said:

It’s not a perfect system. But, there isn’t a perfect system. However, it’s the closest thing we got to advanced metrics and it’s by a company that’s solely focusing on advanced metrics. I don’t put my whole faith in it. But if they say we have THE NUMBER ONE RANKED RUN BLOCKING OL, then I’m going to at least believe that we have one of the best run blocking OLs. 

And from what I’ve seen in every game this year, there’s nothing that this line has done to not make me believe that. They’ve been way better than anticipated in both the run and the pass.