Boston Celtics Thread

Deadpulse

3 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

More realistic than DeMarcus Cousins is Nikola Vucevic. Ainge used to be enamored with Cousins but never got a trade to work, thankfully. I think Cousins is more mature now but still is coming off a major injury not that long ago and will probably cost more/be harder to convince to come to Boston. Plus he may want to stay with the Warriors anyways. Vucevic is a really good player that I have no concerns over durability-wise.

I'm not going to lie but I totally forgot about Vuc. And. I do think he would be a nice upgrade over Horford for the right price

Looking at Grant Williams in depth, I do like his all around fundamentals, but damn he looks so short and unathletic. Reminds me of that old, out of shape veteran ball player in the park who still kills because he knows how to play. But the NBA??

Romeo has very good pick n roll offense and ISO skills. But his catch and shoot mechanics look awful.

On 6/19/2019 at 8:53 PM, DoleINGout said:

Marcus Smart/Ricky Rubio

Jaylen Brown/Gordon Hayward

Jayson Tatum/Semi Ojeleye

Taj Gibson/Robert Williams

Nikola Vucevic/Aron Baynes

Most likely?

Smart/Carsen Edwards

Hayward//Romeo Langford

Brown/Ojeleye

Tatum/Grant Williams

Vucevic/Time Lord

All of these guys are UFA. Pick two that will be Celtics:

Trevor Ariza, Nikola Vucevic, Taj Gibson, Dewayne Dedmon, DeMarre Carroll, Robin Lopez, Ish Smith, Quinn Cook, Kevon Looney, Jonas Jerebko, Kenneth Faried, Gerald Green, JaMychal Green, Tyson Chandler, Jonas Valanciunas, DeAndre Jordan, Markieff Morris, Rishaun Holmes, Al-Farouq Aminu, Thaddeus Young, Ricky Rubio, Patrick Beverley, Ed Davis, Harrison Barnes, DeMarcus Cousins, TJ McConnell, Brooks Lopez, Darren Collison, Corey Joseph.