Boston Celtics Thread

Deadpulse

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

No way trade Jaylen Brown for. Capella I'd rather go with a Tyson Chandler out of mid-level exception or something along those lines and trade Marcus Smart and somebody else

I don't think you guys can trade Jaylen for Clint and have enough for Kemba, so I don' think you have to worry.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I'm really split on Jaylen Brown's attitude issues though. Capela is a pretty exception center.

You might be right but I would like to see Jaylen Brown for one season at its full potential and full opportunity before I make a good judgment right now Boston needs to see if he has the real talent or not

10 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

You might be right but I would like to see Jaylen Brown for one season at its full potential and full opportunity before I make a good judgment right now Boston needs to see if he has the real talent or not

The risk with that is he loses trade value like Terry Rozier. 

3 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

The risk with that is he loses trade value like Terry Rozier. 

terry Rozier is and was a backup, J Brown is our top 2 player. Big difference.

A side note. I would Love Enes Kanter on Boston. All he dos is produce. And I love he does most of it inside. So sick of Baynes shooting freaking 3s.

Edited by resilient part 2

What attitude issues does Brown have? 

Terry Rozier leaving is the best thing for the Celtics. Hope he goes to the Knicks and see how he handles the media there. 

6 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

good. Now maybe we can get M Smart to Indiana for Sabonis… Get er dun Danny.

If Smart is being traded I would much rather have him traded for Capela. I'll be pretty upset if Smart gets traded tho

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

We have a ton of guards and Marcus Smart is expendable we need a power forward Center already even if we sign and it's kinda

We really have 3 guards bruh, Kemba, Smart and Brown. I ain't ready to let Langford or Edwards play a substantial role. Smart is the pulse of the team. Ainge ain't gonna trade Smart to fill a need with an average type player. 

I think Tremont Waters and Carsen Edwards are going to be pretty big bench players and eventually Romeo Langford when he gets back from the thumb injury that is setting him behind a little. Also I expect Grant Williams to contribute a lot off the bench as a rookie. The Celtics could really use a big like Sabonis and with so many guards Smart is certainly expendable with his cap number. I'd rather have Capela than Smart or Jaylen Brown. It's close but that's what I would prefer and I wouldn't be surprised if that's what Ainge preferred as well.