17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Who Dey?
    • Dey Who?
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • The entire state of Ohio

Taylor just seems to be losing some of the vets from what I've heard. Atkins isn't getting much playing time, Dunlap is now basically relegated to a backup role, etc. Seems like he has a solid offensive mind but may not be HC material. But probably too soon to say either way. I do agree he called a good game against us today.

Just now, DawgX said:

Taylor just seems to be losing some of the vets from what I've heard. Atkins isn't getting much playing time, Dunlap is now basically relegated to a backup role, etc. Seems like he has a solid offensive mind but may not be HC material. But probably too soon to say either way. I do agree he called a good game against us today.

Dunlap isn’t helping himself.

https://www.nfl.com/news/bengals-de-carlos-dunlap-tweets-house-is-for-sale-amid-trade-reports

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Some professional athletes are flat out the most entitled babies on the face of the earth.  Your life isn't that bad getting paid millions of dollars to lose at football.

I get your point, but they’re no different than you or I in that we get frustrated with our work at times.

Many are also early 20’s and not exactly “wise”.

That said, Dunlap has been around long enough to know better.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I get your point, but they’re no different than you or I in that we get frustrated with our work at times.

Many are also early 20’s and not exactly “wise”.

That said, Dunlap has been around long enough to know better.

I certainly get it. I’m just saying, for those that are truly in tough situations, they have to be annoyed when they hear dudes making millions of dollars acting like such big babies. 

Just now, NateDawg said:

I certainly get it. I’m just saying, for those that are truly in tough situations, they have to be annoyed when they hear dudes making millions of dollars acting like such big babies. 

Im not even in a rough situation and it’s annoying to me, so definitely, but I get how it happens.

You’d just think dudes would know by now to stay the hell off of social media with any negative stuff.  It’s never a good look, even if it’s warranted.

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

As far as Baker, this game changes nothing for me. Yes he was pretty much perfect after the first two drives but he isn't a finished product. He has the ability to be great and that's what I'm waiting for, not every QB has that ability and not even every #1 overall pick.

As far as it was just the Bengals, Lamar was 19/37 for 180 yards 2TD and 1 pick (there were 3 or 4 dropped interceptions also) against the Bengals.

As for the team, we have to score 35 points per game to beat anyone. That isn't going to get us very far. I know Baker needs to grow and we need to get healthy but until we figure something out on defense it is all secondary. We can get to the playoffs with this defense but we can't make a run.

Yeah my expectation is to just make the playoffs.  We are floating between the have's and have-not's in the AFC and that's not too crowded of a field.