Possible trades before deadline

14 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

So berry is really gonna punt on this season. The only season we’ve had a real shot at the playoffs in over a decade. Smh hope that 6th round pick is really worth it to him. 

To be fair, there are guys out there that can help us that are FAs. Eric Reid, Earl Thomas, Dontari Poe, Muhammad Sanu and Clay Mathews 

15 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

To be fair, there are guys out there that can help us that are FAs. Eric Reid, Earl Thomas, Dontari Poe, Muhammad Sanu and Clay Mathews 

I’d love to have any of them. But I guess berry thinks scrubs like sendjo, sukisuki, lost Larry are better starting options 

always trust the nerds tho right....

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’d love to have any of them. But I guess berry thinks scrubs like sendjo, sukisuki, lost Larry are better starting options 

always trust the nerds tho right....

Yeah its sort of uneventuful. I would like for them to sign or make a move for somebody, anybody, just to show that they are trying to improve the team and not pretend there are no holes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Titans saints and ravens are SB contenders, much different. No one is punting on the season. Holy hell you are dramatic. 

It’s a 6th round pick. A pick that tends to end up on the PS. And yes they are punting. If we were a bottom feeder this year I’d agree no reason to do anything. But we’re not. We could make the playoffs. And who knows with a player or 2 on defense who would replace an absolute scrub they could win a game in the playoffs. I don’t see how an opportunity to do that isn’t worth a freaking 6th round pick. 

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

We have a capable offense as it is, thats not the problem. The problem is our defense ranks in the bottom third in the league. I think they are #20th in DVOA whereas the Steelers/Ravens have historically been near the top of the league every year.

Honestly wouldnt mind taking a page out of the Panthers book and spend every draft pick on defense--seemed to work out pretty well for them

The point was it was hard to draft defense in the 1st when our offense could never move the ball. It's a double edged sword. Now that our offense can be capable I think they hit it hard on D.