Possible trades before deadline

17 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Names to keep an eye on:

Anthony Harris

Kyle Rudolph

Harrison Smith

Adam Thielen

Even though Stefanski is obviously very familiar with Rudolph and Thielen, I'd be shocked if we traded for one of them. I'd love to get Harris or Smith, but I'm not counting on that happening either.

The only move we might make is trading Njoku. I'd be surprised if we make any significant moves besides that.

6 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

I trade a 2 for Williams without hesitation come on Berry 

No thanks, not with that good of draft pick. This is a "What has he done lately league" and he has more name recognition than skillset. Plus we need more help rushing the passer, something that he doesn't exactly excel at. 

Would I consider a 4th rounder,  yes. 

• Like 2

I don’t watch the Jets but Williams grades out better than Richardson who’s a little more expensive and considering older and Ogunjobi who’s due an extension and will become more expensive.

Not to mention Williams has a significantly higher ceiling than anybody we currently have on the roster 

10 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

I don’t watch the Jets but Williams grades out better than Richardson who’s a little more expensive and considering older and Ogunjobi who’s due an extension and will become more expensive.

Not to mention Williams has a significantly higher ceiling than anybody we currently have on the roster 

What’s the reason for getting rid of him then?

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Who knows? Why did Hopkins get traded? Why did Minkah get traded? Teams make head scratching moves from time to time. 

All I know is that if he’s really available for a 2nd I’m making that deal ASAP 

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I wouldnt over estimate the competence of Gregg and Gase. 

Garrett has looked a lot better without gregg around imo,  could be the same for Willliams. I'd at least give a 3 and a 5 for him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BrownsDog23 said:

Who knows? Why did Hopkins get traded? Why did Minkah get traded? Teams make head scratching moves from time to time. 

All I know is that if he’s really available for a 2nd I’m making that deal ASAP 

Hopkins got traded cause BoB was a moron. Minkah was traded cause Miami was in full rebuild and wanted pick. Hence why they traded their star LT too

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If I’m Berry, I’d show them the package the Vikings just got for a much better player and say “How about a 4th?”

Ngakoue is a free agent at the end of the year and will be looking for big contract, Williams is still has years left on his rookie deal

20 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Hopkins got traded cause BoB was a moron. Minkah was traded cause Miami was in full rebuild and wanted pick. Hence why they traded their star LT too

Minkah was 22 and Tunsil was 24 when they were traded. Rebuilding teams typically don’t trade away young talent as part of a rebuild. Some times teams prematurely give up on young players. Also the Jets front office/coaching staff don’t look anymore competent than Bob

Edited by BrownsDog23