Possible trades before deadline

9 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

This....they are sticking to the script, I think these guys are trying to fully evaluate guys before they just bring in a guy to replace them on the hoof 

Do we really need 8 more games to know that Sendejo and our LBs are not worthy? Are happy that we might miss the playoffs or get completely embarrassed in the playoffs because of them?

not like we were asking to sell the farm but King went for a 6th rd pick for godsake 

Just now, buno67 said:

Do we really need 8 more games to know that Sendejo and our LBs are not worthy? Are happy that we might miss the playoffs or get completely embarrassed in the playoffs because of them?

not like we were asking to sell the farm but King went for a 6th rd pick for godsake 

I'm speaking on the guys they drafted 

IMO, the Browns FO clearly didn't like the value/return for the players that they would have gotten. There wasn't really a good DE on the market, albeit from a DT standpoint Poe intrigues me if he's willing to sign a "prove it" multi-year deal. He's underwhelmed and overweight since he got paid big money, but that production previously is undeniable.

If the asking price for Gilmore was a 1st, they were smart to pass on him.

Really, the only gripe I have is not trying hard to land a guy like King at S.

Njoku probably wouldn't have fetched much of anything in a trade, so they probably figured he's more valuable to us than otherwise the rest of 2020, and then he can be moved for a similar package or even more (if he produces down the stretch) in the off-season.

This team is limited going forward no matter what we do/would have done from a contending standpoint, and hopefully Greedy can come back fully healthy this year/stay healthy (otherwise I'd move on from him potentially) and Delpit can next year.

They have some MAJOR decisions to make in the off-season with Jarvis and OBJ with their contracts/production, albeit I would imagine they keep Landry.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Considering that we may have 40,000,000 to spend or trade for pieces

sometimes you just have to be patient.

The linebacking crop this year maybe the richest in a 10 year period when teams cut linebackers to save salary cap dollars.

we wont have $40m. We are going to see a decrease in cap space, so we are going to see a decrease in the amount of money we will have.