Possible trades before deadline

13 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Njoku and a 5th for Quinnen? 🤔

ice cube yes GIF

I personally think him and Kiffin would be a match made in heaven plus he could be the consistent pressure we've been wanting for years

2 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I’d maybe see if I could talk to the Vikings about Eric Kendricks

dj GIF

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah that’s not the way it works with trades. We got Jarvis for a 4th but that doesn’t mean he 4th round WR crop was comparable. Trades aren’t often even swaps. This isn’t Madden, there are various layers to it. 

It completely dismisses contract situations, scheme fit, player dissatisfaction, etc.

It’s a nonsensical perspective.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It completely dismisses contract situations, scheme fit, player dissatisfaction, etc.

It’s a nonsensical perspective.

Yep I don’t think Jarvis was even under contract when we traded him. I think we traded for his rights and immediately extended him. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yep I don’t think Jarvis was even under contract when we traded him. I think we traded for his rights and immediately extended him. 

Correct, and the fact he was due 15 million on a new deal is why he was available at such a low cost pick wise. If he has been on a team friendly deal for the next 4 years or something his cost would have been considerably more.

12 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

he was under contract but Miami was never going to extend him, so they traded him. If a player isnt under contract, you cant trade them lol

29 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Trade Njoku if you can.

Other than that, I don’t care if we make any trades or not. I’d like Anthony Harris, but that’s it.

Trade Njoku but only after you showcase/use him for a couple weeks with Hooper out. 

• Like 1