Rams vs Bears GT, 10/26, MNF

beardown3231

I know this sounds terrible and it may just be an overreaction to a bad game but I'm almost at the point where I'd rather see this team lose and miss out on the playoffs so that they potentially have a new coaching staff next season and a better draft slot to address the O.

We can blame the talent and execution of players all we want and deservedly so but it is clear as day that Nagy is brutal at calling plays and especially in key situations. i.e. the toss to Patterson 4th & 1. Why oh why does he keep going back to this ? Does he not learn his lesson?

What's even more telling is that Brian Griese said Nick Foles told him that Nagy calls plays that Foles knows has very low probability of working given  the OL situation. I mean is this not the worst indictment of him coming from his own hand picked QB?

Edited by topwop1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

You’re so nice Jaf. Gg bears nation. 

I mean it though. How many teams look like they have a good offense AND good defense right now? 

KC, Bucs, Steelers ? Maybe the Saints and Cardinals (who I may have been sleeping on after their game last night)?  

Edited by JAF-N72EX

I mean he can't throw Trubisky under the bus anymore.

What was glaring to me while watching this game and going through this season was how the offense clearly was not prepared. They were not on the same page, they were not executing and that 100% falls on Nagy. Just a bad look all around.

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

I know this sounds terrible and it may just be an overreaction to a bad game but I'm almost at the point where I'd rather see this team lose and miss out on the playoffs so that they potentially have a new coaching staff next season and a better draft slot to address the O.

We can blame the talent and execution of players all we want and deservedly so but it is clear as day that Nagy is brutal at calling plays and especially in key situations. i.e. the toss to Patterson 4th & 1. Why oh why does he keep going back to this ? Does he not learn his lesson?

What's even more to Elling is that Brian Griese said Nick Foles told him that Nagy calls plays that Foles knows has very low probability of working given  the OL situation. Is this not he worst indictment of him coming from his own hand picked QB?

For the 24th time in Matt Nagy's 40 games as Bears coach, the offense has failed to get to 21 points.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, G08 said:

I mean he can't throw Trubisky under the bus anymore.

What was glaring to me while watching this game and going through this season was how the offense clearly was not prepared. They were not on the same page, they were not executing and that 100% falls on Nagy. Just a bad look all around.

If I was Trubisky I would be laughing my *** off.

Nagy drives the bus over you and now looks like a fool and has no one to drive it over.

9 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

If I was Trubisky I would be laughing my *** off.

Nagy drives the bus over you and now looks like a fool and has no one to drive it over.

I mean, I probably wouldn’t be laughing if my offensive minded coach was at all responsible for my failing in the nfl. Let’s just rejoice in that Nagy didn’t **** up Mahomes or Watson here lol