Week 7 GDT - New England Patriots vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

So pretty much every time Moore plays, he plays well. And today he did the thing he was supposedly weak at, which was coming down hill and wrapping up. I think at this point it is a given Tartt won't be re-signed, but why do we need to play Harris over Moore? Why not roll with Ward and Moore? Ward is a very good tackler so he can play some in the box if need be. But at their best, those two could be an awesome duo.

Our coverage on the back end and by our LBs the last two games has been awesome. Sticky coverage all around and little to no breakdowns. Though last week they did have one big breakdown where Kupp just couldn't hold on to the ball. 

Offensively, aside from one bad Jimmy INT, it was pretty much flawless...Oh yeah, a few bad holding calls but this was a complete domination. Next game will have to be won with Jimmy's arm and controlling the clock where Wilson doesn't get many opportunities. The Seahawks will be in their base front quite a bit trying to take the run away. I don't know if we can win that game with no pass rush at all, but I do think Shanahan/Saleh will have us in it until the end. 

• Like 2

My only complaints were the terrible INT where he showed again he's hesitant to take any hits, not getting rid of the ball quicker on first down after Moseley's INT and then leading Aiyuk a bit too much on the sideline on the deep throw. Aside from that he was good. Didn't have any WTF sacks and was decisive with his reads. Those two throws on the out routes to Kittle were nice. 

He's going to have to carry the load next week at Seattle. Likely will be without Deebo and Wilson, but still have enough weapons to do damage.

The OL has really stepped up the last couple of weeks. Moore/Harris stepped up, Wilson, Jamar Taylor, Shanny & Saleh, everyone stepped up. 

Also really nice to see Aiyuk stepping up today as well

So, we're rooting for the Seahawks (ugh) against the Cards today, right? Seahawks are going to win this division, so its in our best interest to have the Cards fall behind us in the WC spot?