Sign in to follow this  
Outpost31

Packers Sign JBurge

I wonder if signing the new guy is an indication that maybe Kamal Martin isn't looking as ready or close as hoped?  

8 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i remember like a month after we drafted casey hayward he asked something like "is getting head considered premarital sex? i need to know because i don't want to sin" or something like that on twitter. i forget what i said, probably something cringy trying to make a joke because i was like 15 at the time, but dude blocked me. only packer to ever block me in my youth

Bro I thought you were saying I said that, the f

8 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i remember like a month after we drafted casey hayward he asked something like "is getting head considered premarital sex? i need to know because i don't want to sin" or something like that on twitter. i forget what i said, probably something cringy trying to make a joke because i was like 15 at the time, but dude blocked me. only packer to ever block me in my youth

Worth it.  If I had seen it, I would have asked him what the lucky gentleman's name was.  I would have also been blocked.  I am significantly older than you and Casey.  No Fs given.

3 hours ago, craig said:

I wonder if signing the new guy is an indication that maybe Kamal Martin isn't looking as ready or close as hoped?  

Or because the team knows that it's almost time for the annual season ending injury to Burks...