Week 5 GDT: Jets vs. Browns

CWood21

What is the point of even watching this game, the Jets are playing all the vet players they picked up from the garbage. Both teams suck because of their Front office. This year is a total waste of time. If someone is excited about watching this game there is something definitely wrong with them.

46 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

What is the point of even watching this game, the Jets are playing all the vet players they picked up from the garbage. Both teams suck because of their Front office. This year is a total waste of time. If someone is excited about watching this game there is something definitely wrong with them.

I'm always excited to watch our young guys.  Doesn't mean I'm hoping we win, but I want to see if there are guys to root for next season.  It's football we only get 1 game a week and 16 a year.

10 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Seems like a waste of time to write a 2nd post about how you don't want to watch the game. You should check out how Brandon Marshall, Eric Decker, Dalvin Cook, and Kevin White are playing this week....

Going to be a close game. We're banged up, but this will come down to how we coach on defense. I think the offense will do what they've been doing (nothing spectacular, avoid turnovers, a few deep shots), but we need to continue Kizer's INT streak and capitalize. 

Archived