Week 7 - GDT - Panthers (3-3) @ Saints (3-2)

Mid Iowa

2 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

I mean, the offense hasnt been special by any means, but the defense has been atrocious.

I think our offense has been playing really well. Aside from a few miscues by backups, They're moving the ball pretty well.

The defense.... ugh.... how do 3 defenders absolutely not even touch a runner?

1 minute ago, Mid Iowa said:

I think our offense has been playing really well. Aside from a few miscues by backups, They're moving the ball pretty well.

The defense.... ugh.... how do 3 defenders absolutely not even touch a runner?

I'm talking about the season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckoz24 said:

Time for a reboot. I know we are 3-2 but this team is getting worse as the weeks go on.

I think the offense has dramatically improved compared to what it was early in the year. The defense has just completely regressed.

5 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

I think the offense has dramatically improved compared to what it was early in the year. The defense has just completely regressed.

Yep, offense has been getting better and better, defense is consistently looking like ***.

1 minute ago, Mid Iowa said:

Well, 8 for 9 on 3rd down conversions isn't bad. Too bad the refs screwed us out of the TD on a bogus pick call.

Most of the time I think they should call OPI on pick plays, but Smith looked like he was actually trying to avoid contact. Should've been a TD.

• Like 1