Week 7 - GDT - Panthers (3-3) @ Saints (3-2)

Mid Iowa

39 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Players like him. 

I think him and Allen both need to go. 

I wonder if player like looking like fools. Because that's what's happening.

I have trouble with the Allen part. How can he get that front 7 coached up so well, and the secondary sucks so bad. It doesn't seem possible to have that much of a difference on 1 team.

Good W gentlemen. Carolina not a bad team at all and they're a divisional opponent. I didn't get to watch much -- how did Brees look? I saw him slinging shots down the seam to Jared Cook just like he did in 2011 when Jimmy Graham was all world

2 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

Good W gentlemen. Carolina not a bad team at all and they're a divisional opponent. I didn't get to watch much -- how did Brees look? I saw him slinging shots down the seam to Jared Cook just like he did in 2011 when Jimmy Graham was all world

Brees was fine really. Couldn’t have asked for much better being down the top 2 receivers and Armstead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Brees was fine really. Couldn’t have asked for much better being down the top 2 receivers and Armstead.

True. Loved seeing Deonte Harris make plays at receiver, and Calloway put in work too but I didnt see any of his snags. First half 5 seconds left, no timeouts, and going for the pass instead of just putting the field goal team on -- such a Sean Payton move and I love it. Even if it didnt work I wouldn't have blamed him even though coming away with no points there could've been the difference in this one.

Edited by Fray32
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fray32 said:

True. Loved seeing Deonte Harris make plays at receiver, and Calloway put in work too but I didnt see any of his snags. First half 5 seconds left, no timeouts, and going for the pass instead of just putting the field goal team on -- such a Sean Payton move and I love it. Even if it didnt work I wouldn't have blamed him even though coming away with no points there could've been the difference in this one.

Callaway was impressive, I hope his injury isn’t serious, or we’ll be screwed at WR of Thomas and Sanders miss more time.